My Town Is Gone

What it says on the tin...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Wow, I remember talking about this in the IRC only a few weeks ago.

Glad that you're okay though, you seem to be rather calm about it all!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Haha I wasn't calm when it happened, to say the least. Here ya go guys. Here's an actual decent video. This is LITERALLY right near my house.

[youtube]XQfarVFPP6U[/youtube]

You can actually see my house in this video. It's inhabitable, but at least it's still standing. When the cam zooms in at around 2:11 it's the little blue one on the right.

Also the two churches they show, they were both on fire the night of the tornado. Not to mention all the gas leaks around. NOT good.
Yequan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Yequan »

I am currently looking for local news video on the site one, I just: Ø keep our release when you can get what you want all the best sort.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I dunno if anyone here shares the same interest as me in weather, but I thought I'd give you guys a little update. My brother finally uploaded some pictures of around my house/yard after the tornado hit. Most of these are actually a few days after, so things were already being cleaned up, but I do have one that was right after it hit.

If it isn't obvious I had a damn hard time finding my way out of my yard XD It was also alot darker than what it looks like in the picture.

Took this picture when we were streaming the weather. That laptop definitely came in use when our cable got knocked out. Was tethered to my brother's phone.

Behind my back yard. You can see some bits of our shed in the rubble. Also if you can't tell, there were a bunch of houses down that street. Not anymore

Driveway. Both my car and my brother's had busted windows and his car was uhm. Well, coated with grease. XD

I'll post some pics of the inside of our house once my parents send me them. You can't tell but it royally fucked my house. The entire house is tilted, the floor inside is falling in/slanted, the foundation has cracks everywhere, alot of support beams were split apart, and alot of the roof was torn off.

Also if you wanna see more, or bigger versions of these pics just go here: https://picasaweb.google.com/KD0JEJ/Ple ... F5Tornado#

To whoever moved my post: My apologies, I suppose I shoulda put the pics in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpQ574r0 ... ideo_title Here's a video of the inside of my house.