Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

I mean sure the name of the next game can be called that, but not the concept that was coming from it.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Why not? Seems like the sort of terrible gimmick that would be shoehorned into a Sonic game. To be honest I don't entirely buy that it's a hoax.

I sure hope Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia are currently worked on, because I will stab some SEGA employees in the knees for being teasing gits otherwise!

I personally would love for Skies of Arcadia Legends to be ported, just how Xbox Live was given Sonic Adventure DX rather than the Dreamcast original.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    I sure hope Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia are currently worked on, because I will stab some SEGA employees in the knees for being teasing gits otherwise!

I personally would love for Skies of Arcadia Legends to be ported, just how Xbox Live was given Sonic Adventure DX rather than the Dreamcast original.
    Bad comparison. I want Skies of Arcadia Legends on XBLA/PSN not Skies of Arcadia and Legends DLC.

Wasn't it still the DX version though in terms of build, just with the added bits as DLC? I didn't notice a change personally!

I live here now!

Lots o news this sooo I'll make this short and sweet.....

• First from the SEGA Blogs come a freebie for those who want to grab the opening theme to the new Yakzuka: Dead Soul game. A nice new addition to the playlist perhaps?
    • From PSXExtreme, Phantasy Star Online 2 is comming to the PS Vita and looks can connect to your PC version as well! Sounds neat....
    • As reported by SEGA Driven, developer Creative Assembly's Total War Battles: Shogun is comming to the Android and iOS devices on April 19th 2012.
    Here's what Assembly's own Creative Director and Brand Director have said about their game:
    Mike Simpson, Creative Director descrbied the game as bringing Total Wars compelling real-time battles to mobile devices. He continues; Weve designed a fresh new interface, combat mechanics and visuals specifically for mobile platforms through the Unity engine. Players will face absorbing new tactical challenges across an extensive narrative-driven campaign, with numerous side missions to explore.
    The Brand Director Rob Bartholomew adds This isnt a Total War PC game experience on mobile devices; its a distinct, suitable, immersive and above all high-quality title that sits right for the format. Total War Battles is a new franchise for mobile gaming that inherits the high-quality strategy gaming principles from our core series, but tailored into a game mechanic that specifically fits the mobile format.
    • For all you fans of the classic duo ToeJam & Earl, you're in luck, if you have Steam that is! It appears the cult SEGA title "ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron" is indeed on as of Steam yesterday, and it will cost you 3.99 for those across the pond. By the way, it also has co-op play :3
    • From SEGA's @sonic20th Twitter account and now reported by Tomopop.com a pretty cool Sonic the Hedgehog Nendoroid figure will be available come April of this year!
    You can get this beaut for the wonderful price of 3,334. Yeah....I don't know how much that translates for other parts of the world but you can save up less by pre-ordering the figurine, so yeaaah.... Click the link for more info and where you can get your hands on it!

• SEGA will become part of a list of publishers on EA's own digital download platform named Origin, reports Eurogamer. As EA exec Craig Rechenmacher puts it, "By partnering with publishers like SEGA, we're able to bring even more of the industry's best games to players on Origin."
    • For fans of Doctor Who...and there are some, the SEGA Blog posted back on Tuesday that Doctor Who: Worlds in Time is now available!
    BBC Worldwide Digital Entertainment and Games today announced the official launch of Doctor Who: Worlds in Time (DoctorWhoWIT.com), the first-ever browser-based, free-to-play multiplayer online game based on the popular television series. Created in partnership with Three Rings, the award-winning developer of persistent online worlds Puzzle Pirates and Spiral Knights, the game transports fans and gamers alike on a journey throughout the boundless Doctor Who universe.....
    (More info on the Doc's game at the Blog)

Plus I got info on Super Monkey Ball but I'm sure if it goes in here.....regardless, there ya go! The SEGA news from this week (that I can find)! Whew I'm pooped....
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    Wasn't it still the DX version though in terms of build, just with the added bits as DLC? I didn't notice a change personally!
    Well, yes. But that added bits are a lot more important in Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    Well, yes. But that added bits are a lot more important in Skies of Arcadia Legends.
    This is true. They're kinda ingrained in to the game though, so it may be difficult to split them up anyway.

Also, awesome post there mtwinny

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtwinny View Post
    Lots o news this sooo I'll make this short and sweet.....
    Somebody keeps track of the net...