Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Not gonna lie as I am excited for the new Sonic title, I always look forward to the music just a tiny bit more haha. Nonetheless can't wait. Lost World's soundtrack was pretty nice so hopefully they follow up even better if possible!

SEGA are saying no:
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...=1#post8504554

Hey guys --

The recent information coming out of Nuremburg Toy Fair was incorrect. SEGA has yet to announce details of upcoming console video games for Sonic the Hedgehog, or further details regarding the new Sonic CG TV series.
    For official and up-to-date information on Sonic, be sure to look at our website, Facebook, and Twitter.
    But that probably means yes

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    SEGA are saying no:
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...=1#post8504554

But that probably means yes
    I agree. I think they really do owe Nintendo another exclusive title, but my guess is it is going to be another Olympics title. Then we will see the next Sonic game hit multi-platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    I agree. I think they really do owe Nintendo another exclusive title, but my guess is it is going to be another Olympics title. Then we will see the next Sonic game hit multi-platform.
    uh, okay. I don't really see why SEGA should owe Nintendo anything, unless they're sooooooo thankful for Lost World bombing hard.

The 2015 main game is probably true, and the upcoming olympic game will be the last one until 2016 since there's no reason to release one before any actual olympics.

uh, okay. I don't really see why SEGA should owe Nintendo anything, unless they're sooooooo thankful for Lost World bombing hard.

The 2015 main game is probably true, and the upcoming olympic game will be the last one until 2016 since there's no reason to release one before any actual olympics.
    They actually contractually owe Nintendo another exclusive game. Looks like it will be Sonic Boom which was announced today as a Nintendo exclusive. So I think that leaves the 2015 rumor to be true (even though they denied it). I'm sure it depends on how well the new show is received too.

Not a big fan that Knuckles and Sonic have bandages all over them. Are they mummies?

Also go check out the trailer for the new game and a sneak peak of the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0a7-1wdDuw
    Last edited by Midwinter; 06-02-2014 at 22:31. Reason: Added to my post

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    They actually contractually owe Nintendo another exclusive game. Looks like it will be Sonic Boom which was announced today as a Nintendo exclusive. So I think that leaves the 2015 rumor to be true (even though they denied it). I'm sure it depends on how well the new show is received too.

Not a big fan that Knuckles and Sonic have bandages all over them. Are they mummies?

Also go check out the trailer for the new game and a sneak peak of the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0a7-1wdDuw
    oh yes, i forgot about that deal. lol rip sega

should have pumped out some shitty sonic game first so they could give their multimedia sonic a multiplatform release.

oh yes, i forgot about that deal. lol rip sega

should have pumped out some shitty sonic game first so they could give their multimedia sonic a multiplatform release.
    I think Sega was having such a bad year in the western markets in 2012 that they saw this deal with Nintendo as some quick cash regardless if their new games did bad or good.

Also I think everyone had some hope that Wii U was going to sell ok. Not many people predicted the current numbers being so bad. So regardless they would get Nintendo cash and customer cash.

I think the cartoon deal just happened to materialize during this time period also and they knew they had to have a game out there and ready for when the cartoon was shown. Just happened to be the slot for the 3rd exclusive.

Considering how well the Wii U is doing atm...This new Sonic Game would of been better off on multiplatform...

The writing has been on the wall since like, announcement. But who knows how long SEGA had the deal with Nintendo and by the time the Wii U proved to be a failure it was already too late.

But this is just... dumb what is the point of doing a multimedia thing when its on a console no one wants. They should have just put the cartoon on some random-ass channel no one has heard of, like, around the religion channels.

i'm just going to leave this here