Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    So it is official. At least there's better control this time around.
    I know the petition starter as I talk to him via Skype...he was disappointed at how flawed it was...but wishes to make it much more robust should we get another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningFlame2010 View Post
    Meaning you have to max level all characters, great. That license will be a pain.
    As well as stickers and Time Trials.

Soooo pretty much you all heard about the six picks that have gotten 1000 signatures when the deadline hit. if not here they are:
    Ryo Hazuki,
    Bayonetta
    Ristar
    Vectorman
    Segata Sanshiro
    Hatsune Miku.

If your fav didn't make the cut don't worry, these picks may be shot down by SEGA anyway. tho it's painfully obvious Miku can't be considered regardless.
    Last edited by Kaito-kun; 03-12-2012 at 21:47.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    I know the petition starter as I talk to him via Skype...he was disappointed at how flawed it was...but wishes to make it much more robust should we get another chance.
    To be honest; something like this isn't going to be clean. Specially if there's an element that will stir up issues among the community.

EDIT: In Miku's case; yeah we know we will NEVER be considered, but think outside the box. She's big in Japan right? From a marketing perspective SEGA can reap the profits if she was included in ASRT over there. Provided the promotion was right that's good marketing. This is all from a BUSINESS standpoint outside the normal train of thought.

And cmon, she's more closer to SEGA in name than Danica Patrick...lol

But this is reality and it's very likely she isn't getting in. So yeah.
    Last edited by TCB; 03-12-2012 at 02:57.

Reknoc, ASRT is available at ASDA for £25 as well. I think that was the limited edition version.

I'm really disappointed with the lack of Streets of Rage characters. What is with that? Is there a dispute with SEGA on SoR's license or something? Because I can imagine the perfect Streets of Rage track for ASRT. I know this is for characters, but a Streets of Rage track would be the best thing ever.

Anyway, SEGATA was always going to be a fan favourite. Ryo is very likely since he was in the last one. Bayonetta would actually be pretty cool, and I'm hopeful that she is seriously considered. Don't really care for Vectorman, and Ristar is already the flagman, so I don't see him appearing as a character.

Welkin in the Edelweiss would have been the bestest

Toejam and Earl got 1015 votes! Has no one checked the result the pention closed on???

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    Toejam and Earl got 1015 votes! Has no one checked the result the pention closed on???
    Yes I have. But wasn't their a one-person-in-a-car rule this time around for the game according to Steve Lycett? Since they are two distinct characters it wouldn't work sadly.

Yes I have. But wasn't their a one-person-in-a-car rule this time around for the game according to Steve Lycett? Since they are two distinct characters it wouldn't work sadly.
    They're plenty of ways to overcome that wit Toejam and Earl.

Garfield & Sonic Fan crippenstation's Avatar

Hi! Why is it I'm only here every few weeks it seems? Anyway, Classic Game Room just put up their review of SASRT. Enjoy another positive review and the occasional bit of humor.

Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...

To be honest; something like this isn't going to be clean. Specially if there's an element that will stir up issues among the community.

EDIT: In Miku's case; yeah we know we will NEVER be considered, but think outside the box. She's big in Japan right? From a marketing perspective SEGA can reap the profits if she was included in ASRT over there. Provided the promotion was right that's good marketing. This is all from a BUSINESS standpoint outside the normal train of thought.

And cmon, she's more closer to SEGA in name than Danica Patrick...lol

But this is reality and it's very likely she isn't getting in. So yeah.
    LOL Yeah, but he did many things wrong...like kept adding days after the initial ones were on.

Missed a load of characters people also want in the game (I suggested Cain from Binary Domain).

I agree! I don't mind her as an overall character (despite not being a SEGA character), so it could only benefit the fans if they include more DLC.

It'd be strange when Dacina Patrick (who'm NO ONE in Europe heard of) got in the game and Miku (who is well known even outside of the internet) was not considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    They're plenty of ways to overcome that wit Toejam and Earl.
    I knew you were going to say that. Hell, they can probably pull off what Ages and TF2 can do in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    LOL Yeah, but he did many things wrong...like kept adding days after the initial ones were on.

Missed a load of characters people also want in the game (I suggested Cain from Binary Domain).

I agree! I don't mind her as an overall character (despite not being a SEGA character), so it could only benefit the fans if they include more DLC.

It'd be strange when Dacina Patrick (who'm NO ONE in Europe heard of) got in the game and Miku (who is well known even outside of the internet) was not considered.
    People are still wondering how Danica managed to be in this game. STILL. lol