Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    Besides, quite a few of them are a lot better than Sonic has been recently.
    This.

And I agree with most of the topics mentioned, heck, it's also one of the reasons I've been trying to push the conversation in the Fighting Game Thread, to ease up the Sonic conversation. Heck, Bayonetta and Vanquish were amazing SEGA games in the past 2 years, yet there's no chatter about it, all I see is mostly Sawneek threads.

Sure, it's fine to talk about it, and you can even keep the sigs, avatars, etc. Just don't turn every thread into a Sonic conversation.
    I live here now!

o_o

Yeah I agree as well. Imo there's also WAY too much Sonic related stuff played on the air as well. Our playlist is huge but it seems that 90% of what I hear on the live shows is Sonic. I could be wrong, but I know I've heard Sonic music ooover and over on every live show. And usually it's the same exact Sonic songs too.

Well there are things I do outside of talking SEGA stuff (like life :I ) but if more SEGA talk is mandatory on the boards, which I approve as well, it's gonna take time for me to do so. I don't wanna sound harsh but my memory of SEGA isn't quite top notch to make a full blown discussion on a SEGA-based topic.

I don't know if this is clear enough so maybe someone can clarify this....
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

It's going to be difficult for me too. My knowledge of SEGA gaming doesn't expand much further than Sonic.

I'll see what I can do...

__________________________________________________ __
    *And no, I won't go and join a Sonic forum because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest sonic fan View Post
    It's going to be difficult for me too. My knowledge of SEGA gaming doesn't expand much further than Sonic.
    But I thought you played the Streets of Rage games?

Real name,no gimmiks richarddavies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer French Bread View Post
    I agree with you Kaito: I haven't played a Sonic game Sonic Adventure so steer clear of the discussions.

At least I'm repping with the Dynamite Cop themed username though innit.
    Well blow me in some bushes I never noticed your username relation to Dynamite Cop. Can't believe I didn't see it before. I just assumed you killed people in your spare time with french bread produce.

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Oskvro View Post
    Yeah I agree as well. Imo there's also WAY too much Sonic related stuff played on the air as well. Our playlist is huge but it seems that 90% of what I hear on the live shows is Sonic. I could be wrong, but I know I've heard Sonic music ooover and over on every live show. And usually it's the same exact Sonic songs too.
    I try, believe me I do try, but when all the requests seem to be Sonic related, it's hard.

If I have to pick tracks myself though I tend to be a bit more diverse.

Real name,no gimmiks richarddavies's Avatar

It's just the way it's going to be I imagine to be honest. As a Sega site regardless of there other games most newcomers to the site are going to be Sonic fans. It's Sega's biggest draw. And with that comes alot of Sonic discussion and Sonic song requests. If people want to talk about other things nothings stopping them though.

Quote Originally Posted by richarddavies View Post
    As a Sega site regardless of there other games most newcomers to the site are going to be Sonic fans. It's Sega's biggest draw.
    I agree and I mean, Sonic is Sega's mascot after all, so it's only natural for them to make games about him, right? When most people think Sega, what do they think? Sonic, obviously.

No one is gonna think, say... I dunno, Space Harrier!

Wait, does anyone even like that game, or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by mtwinny View Post
    Well there are things I do outside of talking SEGA stuff (like life :I ) but if more SEGA talk is mandatory on the boards, which I approve as well, it's gonna take time for me to do so. I don't wanna sound harsh but my memory of SEGA isn't quite top notch to make a full blown discussion on a SEGA-based topic.

I don't know if this is clear enough so maybe someone can clarify this....
    Talk besides SEGA stuff is okay, and talking about SEGA stuff is not mandatory, but really recommended to expand further talk about its past successes. Heck, you can even chatter about it!

Also, if needed, there's always Wikipedia and SEGA Retro.

And to clarify: there's just too much Sonic on the boards, please talk about other past SEGA successes, don't turn most threads into a Sonic thread.

There. :3
    I live here now!