Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 140
  1. #21
    Sonic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dudley, West Midlands
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavvie View Post
    Still clinging onto SEGA Sunrise for that daily morning show I keep trying to figure out.
    I have no idea how you'd do it, but it'd be awesome if you could pull it off!

  2. #22
    Garfield & Sonic Fan crippenstation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hickman, NE
    Posts
    256

    Default

    One last question: will the music played in the show be exclusively RSD's choosing or will a few requests be taken from listeners (like one or two per person)?

    If it's the former, no worries. We all know SD has a good taste in music. :-)
    Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...

  3. #23
    YEAOH. TheChaosBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    3,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crippenstation View Post
    One last question: will the music played in the show be exclusively RSD's choosing or will a few requests be taken from listeners (like one or two per person)?

    If it's the former, no worries. We all know SD has a good taste in music. :-)
    Well, one...yes, we all DO know SD has good taste in music! ^^

    Second, and from what I read here, the first episode ResidentSD will not take any requests. From the second episode onwards, I hope so.

  4. #24
    Sonic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dudley, West Midlands
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crippenstation View Post
    One last question: will the music played in the show be exclusively RSD's choosing or will a few requests be taken from listeners (like one or two per person)?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    ...from what I read here, the first episode ResidentSD will not take any requests. From the second episode onwards, I hope so.
    Couldn't put it better myself. However, I'll try....

    As you said, there aren't any requests in the first show, but there will be from then on. I love playing listener requests and I hope they will become an important part of the show!

  5. #25
    Haha. Twinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    I'm so gonna request "Let's Get it On Tonight" from Metropolis Street Racer once the first request episode starts :D
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

  6. #26
    Sonic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dudley, West Midlands
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtwinny View Post
    I'm so gonna request "Let's Get it On Tonight" from Metropolis Street Racer once the first request episode starts :D
    I'll stick it on the list!

  7. #27
    YEAOH. TheChaosBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    3,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSD View Post
    Couldn't put it better myself. However, I'll try....

    As you said, there aren't any requests in the first show, but there will be from then on. I love playing listener requests and I hope they will become an important part of the show!
    You have a cartain 'swag' when annoucing listener requests...make each feel impartant and eventful to me

    ...sniff...it's going go be like old times....sniff...

  8. #28
    Haha. Twinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    If you are not listening to Late and Live right now, then why the hell not?
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

  9. #29
    Member Tru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Yeah man! Holy crap, this show is awesome.

    I'm definitely gonna put the podcast through Audiosurf and see how great it is to play!

  10. #30
    Sonic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dudley, West Midlands
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    Yeah man! Holy crap, this show is awesome.

    I'm definitely gonna put the podcast through Audiosurf and see how great it is to play!
    It's available now if you want it.... - http://www.segamedia.com/podcasts/la...february-2012/

    Glad you enjoyed the show!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login