Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Lost in translation mode! SoloNerfherder's Avatar

Is anyone else having problems downloading the latest episode? Neither iTunes or Downcast can grab it. Something to do with SEGA Media undergoing maintenance perhaps?

Sonic

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. o_O I'll inform someone as quick as I can regarding this, though it may not be easy especially with Retrix's departure from the podcast team.

Episode 8 is fixed now.
    There was an echidna from Vegas
    Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
    When asked by the cops
    Why the dreadlocks
    He told them the idea was Sega's

​ The Typing of the Dead

Lost in translation mode! SoloNerfherder's Avatar

So it is! Thank you very much!

Sonic

The people spoke. Now, I feel really terrible saying this... but...

Episode 14 (April 12) of SEGA Mixer Drive will be an RPG Mix special! Because Vyse (somehow) won the RadioSEGA Character Battle, there's going to be an evening dedicated to the entire set of Sega's RPGs - obviously there's not enough Skies of Arcadia mixes for an entire slot dedicated to it, so let's open it up to the entirety of Sega's role-playing catalogue.

I stated in last night's show that Episode 16 (April 26) will be Sonic Free Week, also due to popular demand. But... since there's 2 Sonic-free weeks now (of sorts), and Sonic arrangements still get requested often, then what are we to do? Should it be postponed by another month for another theme to make its way up, or should we keep it as it is?

(Also, thank you MTwinny for telling me I posted in the Late And Live thread by mistake >_<)

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    The people spoke. Now, I feel really terrible saying this... but...

Episode 14 (April 12) of SEGA Mixer Drive will be an RPG Mix special! Because Vyse (somehow) won the RadioSEGA Character Battle, there's going to be an evening dedicated to the entire set of Sega's RPGs - obviously there's not enough Skies of Arcadia mixes for an entire slot dedicated to it, so let's open it up to the entirety of Sega's role-playing catalogue.

I stated in last night's show that Episode 16 (April 26) will be Sonic Free Week, also due to popular demand. But... since there's 2 Sonic-free weeks now (of sorts), and Sonic arrangements still get requested often, then what are we to do? Should it be postponed by another month for another theme to make its way up, or should we keep it as it is?

(Also, thank you MTwinny for telling me I posted in the Late And Live thread by mistake >_<)
    Okay, since one week is just RPG remixes, and one is just non-Sonic remixes, I'm pretty sure you can make it work. Just will need to search a little harder for those non-Sonic remixes.

Sonic

How am I supposed to scratch harder for non-Sonic? Not only would all of SEGA's RPGs would count, but also all their racers, other platformers, puzzle games, brawlers and other genres I have totally forgotten about. I'm pretty sure we're covered with franchise representation, just up to what people would want / are aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    How am I supposed to scratch harder for non-Sonic? Not only would all of SEGA's RPGs would count, but also all their racers, other platformers, puzzle games, brawlers and other genres I have totally forgotten about. I'm pretty sure we're covered with franchise representation, just up to what people would want / are aware of
    It shows that for a show called 'SEGA Mixer Drive', mostly Sonic music is played. This is a good chance to challenge and teach yourself of the series that aren't Sonic with these two upcoming shows.

Streets of Rage, Puyo Puyo...I'm sure there are remixes for some other good SEGA franchises.

Sonic

No, that's not what I mean xD I have a huge library on my PC including everything from OC Remix, the Dwelling of Duels, Remix.Kwed.Org and many other remix sites. My other-series knowledge is fine​, what are you talking about? x)

Sorry, what the people want is what you're asking? If so, then I'd say it's great music they want.