Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 25 People Dead at An Elementary School, Most Children

Wow, just wow. Enough with this damn senselessness already...

http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-s...opstories.html

EDIT: Now 27 deaths.
    Last edited by Twinny; 14-12-2012 at 18:24.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

27 unconfirmed 7 confirmed, and yes i think this is horrible

What I want to know is, why the hell are people bringing up POLITICS in this? Children died in this attack, they should be caring for the parents who lost their sons and daughters man. Not on how to "control gun laws" and crap.

EDIT: And apparently 22 kids and one adult were killed by a man in China.....what the hell is going on right now?

It got as worse as it get. This crap is too frequent and it gives our media more of a chance to blow it all out of proportion. with politics sneaking it's way back into this mess again....

Garfield & Sonic Fan crippenstation's Avatar

mtwinny: Sadly, people on the right AND the left constantly try to put blame on the other side for ANYTHING negative. This isn't the place to go into specifics about that, but it is sickening.

What I find shocking is what this says about the state of our culture - and our world for that matter. In a matter of weeks we've seen a high profile case of Domestic Violence/Suicide in Kansas City, death of NFL scout team player caused by drunk driving (He wasn't the one that was drunk, btw) in Dallas, a mall shooting in Oregon, and two maniacs - one in China and one in Connecticut - lets abuse loose - by knives and guns respectively - leaving as of the typing of this post - 47 dead combined. Merry Christmas?
    Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by crippenstation View Post

What I find shocking is what this says about the state of our culture - and our world for that matter. In a matter of weeks we've seen a high profile case of Domestic Violence/Suicide in Kansas City, death of NFL scout team player caused by drunk driving (He wasn't the one that was drunk, btw) in Dallas, a mall shooting in Oregon, and two maniacs - one in China and one in Connecticut - lets abuse loose - by knives and guns respectively - leaving as of the typing of this post - 47 dead combined. Merry Christmas?
    All that in this year alone. Just unbelievable to realize all those people killed in this year alone. And with these shootings around this time, is simply wrong.

Interesting how that story seems to make all the headlines over here, but not this one which happened on the same day.

Ah well, 'murica I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    Interesting how that story seems to make all the headlines over here, but not this one which happened on the same day.

Maybe you were blind, but did you not see the edit I made in my second post? Really...

Quote Originally Posted by mtwinny View Post
    Maybe you were blind, but did you not see the edit I made in my second post? Really...
    No, I didn't. But it doesn't change the main point of my post, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post

Usually I don't do this, but I agree with you. What happened in China is just a heinous as the murders here. In my opinion, non-American incidents of that nature take a backseat to something just as equally unforgivable.

'Murica media is more exact. People are inclined to be be so focused on what news sites/the media these do, they seem to lack sense for when other areas of the world are affected in just a grimly of a way as possible.

For instance, CNN (I believe) told that he murderer of the elementary school shootings that he had a FB account. Problem was, it was the WRONG guy's account. Guess what happened? People flock to the that person's account with death threats and the like. Stupid in how the murderer had already died and people was fighting with a guy who had nothing to do with the crime.
    Last edited by TCB; 15-12-2012 at 17:17.