Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Default Kid Icarus on the Wii U?

Someone's linked two of these to Amazon Italy and France!

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B008VB0ZI2/279-2240769-1274901

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0054XMHMM/279-5610568-4553655

Could be fake, but since Nintendo Direct is an hour away, I bet something's going to be announced.

Also, kind of off topic but I thought I'd say it all the same. Rumour has it the next Xbox will simply be called Xbox....what....the....fudge?
    Last edited by Starlight; 23-01-2013 at 13:11.

I loved the 3DS game but the contols derailed the experienced a bit for me, i hope they adress the issues the 3DS game had if this is true because i can see Kid Icarus on the WiiU

Reason why i got the 3DS in the first place was for uprising, so maybe ill consider getting the WiiU now if its true.
    Last edited by RWDebara; 23-01-2013 at 14:17.

I'm still looking into getting Uprising at some point, so I can't say much on the gameplay for it's transition to Wii U. As for the series proper however, I would think it would be a good idea. Graphically it'll definitely be one of the better looking games design-wise in my opinion.

No new kid icarus sadly, but Wind Waker remake? You sold me nintendo, take my money.

Banned

Kid Icarus, known as Hikari Shinwa: Palutena in Kagami, lit. "Gods of Light: Palutena mirror") in Japan, is a platform game action for the Famicom Disk System in Japan and the Nintendo Entertainment System in Europe and America. The first entry of the series Kid Icarus for Nintendo, which was released in Japan in December 1986 and in Europe and America in February and July 1987, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmith View Post
    Kid Icarus, known as Hikari Shinwa: Palutena in Kagami, lit. "Gods of Light: Palutena mirror") in Japan, is a platform game action for the Famicom Disk System in Japan and the Nintendo Entertainment System in Europe and America. The first entry of the series Kid Icarus for Nintendo, which was released in Japan in December 1986 and in Europe and America in February and July 1987, respectively.
    a wikipedia copy and paste has to be the weirdest bump (and bot?) i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    a wikipedia copy and paste has to be the weirdest bump (and bot?) i've seen.
    Yeaaaaaah, I think I'm gonna ban them.

NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

It's one of the most interesting posts anyone's made on this board in the last couple of day though. So considering how dead this place is atm, give him another chance I say. He might give us a few more nuggets of wisdom, even if it is regurgitated babbling like the HAL 9000 in its death throws.
    Tic Tac, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer French Bread View Post
    It's one of the most interesting posts anyone's made on this board in the last couple of day though. So considering how dead this place is atm, give him another chance I say. He might give us a few more nuggets of wisdom, even if it is regurgitated babbling like the HAL 9000 in its death throws.
    You make a convincing argument - it has been dead around here of late - but the deed is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer French Bread View Post
    Interesting...for those who care.

I smell a ban.