RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Nights into Dreams Christmas - festive tunes (from what I remember they show up based on the date your bios is set to)

I was trying to think of other games that are not Sonic (even the one above has Sonic). I'll have to look through my collection when I get home for more ideas.

Christmas on Dobuita Street - Shenmue
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Thanks for those, but even though those are acceptable, we're looking for Winter-themed tracks (snowy, perhaps?) not exactly Christmas-themed. :)
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

KC wrote:Thanks for those, but even though those are acceptable, we're looking for Winter-themed tracks (snowy, perhaps?) not exactly Christmas-themed. :)
I totally understand. Since we don't get any snow where I live then snow = christmas in my mind. All of the snowy/icy/wintery tracks I can think of are Sonic tracks, but I will hunt down some others. The sonic ones are the easy ones to think of.

EDIT:
After looking at my collection I thought of a few.

1. Sega Rally 2 - Snow Stage
2. Snow Surfers (dreamcast - Sega published)
3. Ristar - Snow level
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Sonic 3 Ice Cap Zone Act 1 or Sonic 06 White Acropolis Snowy Peak
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

It's been a while since this has been updated, right?
Well, after two really fun (at least for me) seasons, RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown has come to an end. It'll still come back from time to time on special occasions for special themed editions, but not as a weekly show.

Thank you to everyone who supported the show by listening live, downloading the podcast (yes, a big thank you to all of you!) or both. The final episode is available to download now. I'll keep this thread open for the next few days and will then proceed to close it.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

It's not gone for good since you said it'll now be a special series (like Phantasy Star Beats and Last Call) devoted to themed countdowns just like the special editions during its original run.

Nevertheless, one of SegaMark's plans when RS first started live shows finally happened. For that, thank you for taking upon the role of hosting the weekly show!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

We will miss your show KC. It's not going to be the same on Mondays without RSTop40 Countdown. I look forward to seeing what new shows "replace" (in quotes because you can't replace the countdown) the show. Thank you for the fun times, KC!