Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    Don't forget Fire and Ice.
    Which is being tight lipped with no previews or anything, despite the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    Which is being tight lipped with no previews or anything, despite the delay.
    Last time that happened we ended up with Sonic Boom. GG SEGA.

Btw, I hope the Boom universe dies a horrible death.

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

The Boom universe needs to gets its shit together. I was watching a video where the guy talks about Sonic's identity crisis. I think he's got some good points there. Sonic Boom doesn't really know what it wants to be?

As for the Anniversary stuff, I'm kind of annoyed and dissapointed to see only Classic sonic and the whole theme around "Classic" and "legacy". It feels like sega already did that for the 20th. I don't want a repeat of the 20th anniversary. It's been done. Sega's still stuck in the past. They seem to think that if they keep on talking about and bringing back the old Sonic, people will be happy because it worked before. Mind you it probably will work better than another Boom but come on! It's like a kid reusing the same old joke over and over again because it made people laugh so he'll continue saying the joke until it's been used dry.

Well, how do you think SEGA keep making that dosh on Sonic? But looking on the here and now? The future? HA.

Gotta milk the nostalgia as long as the people will eat it up. After a while it's just feels stale. They can still utilize features of nostalgic purposes of course, but be subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    Gotta milk the nostalgia as long as the people will eat it up. After a while it's just feels stale. They can still utilize features of nostalgic purposes of course, but be subtle about it.
    Or re-release the retro Sonic games for the 100th time...

So here's two bits of info. No real concrete stuff but rumors and info leaks.

Firstly, a while ago it seems Crush 40 may or may not have revealed on their facebook page that they will be making music for the Sonic 25th anniversary game. The post has been deleted now which raises even more suspision but here's an article that talks about it:
    http://www.tssznews.com/2016/01/02/j...iversary-game/

Secondly, there seems to have been an info leak from someone who claims to have previously worked at Sega. He said something about two games being in development, one being officially named Sonic Adventure 3 and the other being a prequel called "Sonic Genesis: the Origin of Chaos". Now of course, this being a rumor, take it with the heaviest grain of salt you can find. Here's an article talking about it in more detail. I also suggest watching the video as it talks more about this:
    http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-s...in-development

Personally, the idea that Crush 40 may be making music for the next Sonic game is certainly considerable. I can see it possible and the way Crush 40 has posted and deleted the post does seem to hint towards such a thing being possible.

However, for that other bit regarding SA3 and this Sonic Genesis game, I highly doubt it. I feel like a Sonic Adventure 3 is about as likely to happen as a Sega Dreamcast 2. Rumors will only be rumors and it doesn't matter who this guy is and that he's even showed his ID card from Sega, both these games are just so unlikely to happen.

But anyway that's that.
    Last edited by Quills on Wheels; 07-01-2016 at 09:06.

Sonic Adventure 3 in name is like Donald Trump, just won't go away.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Why do people want an SA3? Literally only 1/3rd of SA2 was okay (excluding the chao garden). Guess people are blinded by nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    Why do people want an SA3? Literally only 1/3rd of SA2 was okay (excluding the chao garden). Guess people are blinded by nostalgia.
    Either that or people want them do bring back what we had in Sonic Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie64326 View Post
    Either that or people want them do bring back what we had in Sonic Adventure.
    Which was? Cause I cant think of much besides the Chao garden. Everything about the 3D sonic games was improved starting with Unleashed.
    Last edited by Gonic; 07-01-2016 at 21:22.