Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question New Sonic Game for PS4 and XBOX ONE?

Do you guys think that SEGA will at least give it a shot on making a sonic game for the PS4 and XBOX ONE?
    sad-sonic-sega.jpg

I'm not sure if they will. It seems Sonic is making a fair amount of money on Consoles/Mobile that are cheaper to develop for. Not to mention the target audience for new sonic games probably not being able to afford PS4/XboxOne for a good few years yet... if ever. I would love to see a graphically impressive sonic though. Maybe they can develop it for Steam!

There Can Be Only 1 Sonic Alpha Dog 1996's Avatar

I think that would be a great idea for Steam to have an exclusive release of a Sonic game
    Quote Originally Posted by i need fruit View Post
    I'm not sure if they will. It seems Sonic is making a fair amount of money on Consoles/Mobile that are cheaper to develop for. Not to mention the target audience for new sonic games probably not being able to afford PS4/XboxOne for a good few years yet... if ever. I would love to see a graphically impressive sonic though. Maybe they can develop it for Steam!
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Banned

I wishhhhh!!!!!!!!!! With all my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog 1996 View Post
    I think that would be a great idea for Steam to have an exclusive release of a Sonic game
    Why? If the last two Sonic game are anything to go by, doing system exclusives is a horrible idea.
    Last edited by Gonic; 10-11-2015 at 20:02.

Sonic Boom is not part of the SEGA Japan franchise, but the SEGA America one. SEGA Japan can still use modern sonic freely
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    Why? If the last two Sonic game are anything to go by, doing system exclusives is a horrible idea.
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Sonic Lost world however wasn't SEGA of America. Before that was launched on PC it sold poorly. Releasing a solo Sonic game on just PC would be a dumb move by SEGA.

That's your opinion, though. My opinion is that it would be a good idea. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Sonic Lost world however wasn't SEGA of America. Before that was launched on PC it sold poorly. Releasing a solo Sonic game on just PC would be a dumb move by SEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog 1996 View Post
    That's your opinion, though. My opinion is that it would be a good idea. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Would you care to explain why you think it's a good idea?

I was always a fan of the modern sonic games, despite everyone else's belief. I think that they can pull a good one out of the hat if they were to try. But since they have already said they are done with consoles, Steam is the next best option
    Would you care to explain why you think it's a good idea?