RadioSEGA Google Calendar - Sync with your devices and always know when a show is on!

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...

Think this is useful?

Yes!
100%
Nah.
No votes

Total votes: 15

Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

RadioSEGA Google Calendar - Sync with your devices and always know when a show is on!

Post by Key »

So I created a calendar on my Google account with all of RadioSEGA's live shows, so I can keep up and actually catch shows when they're on instead of going "oh hell, I missed ____ again."

Then I thought, this could be handy for others, so why not share it with the world (or at least our community :P )?

Et voila:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... google.com

(EDIT: iCal version here https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ic ... /basic.ics )

Everything is put in in UK timezone, but if you sync this calendar with your own (I've never done it but I'm fairly sure you can just copy it over), it should adjust accordingly, and then you'll know when, in your specific timezone, everything comes on.

Like I said, I'm not 100% sure how public calendars work, but I've added others to my personal calendar list before so it should be possible.

I'll do my best to keep this updated, and if there's any errors, please let me know (although I copied everything from the website, so it shooould be spot on).

Enjoy. :)
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Wow Ink that's really cool! I've just added it to my calendar and it works like charm, good stuff.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Jackisback
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jackisback »

Nice Job
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

if only it could predict canceled shows mm
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

Yay, I'm glad people like it. :)

As for cancelled shows, I can try to stay on top of those, too, to the extent that I know about them, but I think it's also possible to add other editors to calendars, and if so maybe show hosts can update individual cancelled shows in the future. It's a thought at least.
Image Image Image
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

I like the idea, and I've just added it to my Google account. Thanks! :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Ink wrote:As for cancelled shows, I can try to stay on top of those, too, to the extent that I know about them,

It's better our current shows are the focus. No need to include those that have ended.
but I think it's also possible to add other editors to calendars, and if so maybe show hosts can update individual cancelled shows in the future. It's a thought at least.
Sorry if I'm being blunt but I don't think many of our show hosts have the time helping maintain your calendar on a regular basis. As for rest of staff, I could probably lend a hand. Already some little mistakes already, lol.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I could have sworn this was an idea in the past before, but more interested into the site itself but never got off the ground
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Would have sworn this was an old idea way back, but never got off the ground
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Looks like you have 2 more shows to add to the calendar :P
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!