Pokemon Go

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

The colors of red, blue and yellow correspond to the three Kanto Legendary birds (Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos) and their respective Team names (Valor, Instinct and Mystic).
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

I'm glad that I chose team Valor. I have a thing for cute dark-skinned anime females... :blush:

Anyways, I'm really enjoying the app! I too, have done most of my capturing in a vehicle, and while it is efficient to catch a lot of 'mon, man it is hard to grab even one, especially if you're on a bus or on the highway. Which I typically am when I'm playing it. I rarely play while walking, since I rarely leave the house (which defeats the purpose, I know :P ).

I have a crap-ton of eevees, which I'm ecstatic about since I adore the thing. ^_^ Still haven't captured anything with a CP past the low 100s, which I'm a little upset about. Oh, well. But I caught a Jynx yesterday! I freaked out on the bus when I saw it, but I was sad to find out it was only like 120 CP. There's also another crap-ton of really weak Drowsees. Like, CP 20 or less. Actually, most of the Pokémon in my area are weaklings! Like, what the heck? Also Weedles. You think Pidgeys are an issue? Try coming to my city. WEEDLES...WEEDLES, EVERYWHERE. If I had the Buzz Lightyear/Woody meme on my iPad, I'd insert it here just to emphasize it even more. XD
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

Pokemon GO is such a big deal that even our local paper mentioned it! I am serious!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I honestly feel like the slowest person in this game. Every person I've met has been levle 20+ and I'm still here at level 14. Honestly, the game is kind of overrated man.

Niantic aren't doing enough for me to care much about this game. The battery drain is my worst nightmare. I swear to God if I have one more experience where my battery suddenly drops from 51% to 7% while playing the game, I'm gonna quit- oh wait that already happened. I've quit. :P

No seriously tho, until they fix the battery I aint getting back on that crap. I actually ran out of battery during an important moment where I needed to get somewhere. As a result, I had to rush into the nearest store and buy an actual paper MAP to find my place.
LastKeyMusic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by LastKeyMusic »

It's totally fun!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I have not played the game for a while but it also hasn't been updated. I am lucky, lol
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Pokemon Go is ok I guess, It's fantastic how Niantic developed a game that done a great job encouraging kids to get out of the house and exercise. I have been playing it quite a bit and have just reached level 27! My favourite finds were a Lapras near a local Tesco, and a Snorlax at some bandstand in the park.

Mostly it's disappointing though, nothing but Pidgeys, Rattatas, Spearows, Krabbys, Drowzees the list can go on, and running out of pokeballs can be annoying, but not if you live in an area with tons of pokestops.
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

I haven't played it. I have friends who play it. I don't have an iPhone. It looks really fun.