Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wii U User Names / Network ID's / Friend Codes?

Apologies if there's already a topic that exists about this. I searched for one, couldn't find one.

For those of you who own a Wii U and still might play around with it, what's your ID on it? Just recently got a Wii U and Gavvie is the only person I know besides me who has one

Anyway, mine is of course WrathOskvro and anyone on here feel free to add me.
    Message to the RadioSEGA community: Just want to say despite the inactivity on my part, I still love RadioSEGA and everything about it. I may have had a couple instances way back where myself and someone else didn't get along, which I apologize for (hell we were young kids, or at least I was), but that aside, you guys rock and I associate nothing but great memories with RS. I'm easy to find online if you Google my name. If ya ever wanna chat, just drop me a line. Keep kicking ass, friends. \m/

Mine Is Blueblur2006

Here's mine: DJLuis_KC
    Feel free to add me, guys.

BlazeInc

It be nice to may use the Friend ting on this ting

Ting~

Sorry it took a bit to respond. Work is kicking my ass. I'm adding you all right now

Also o_o I dunno about you guys but I think it's really a bummer that the Wii U is pretty much on life support. Such an underrated system. I've had a blast with it since I got it.
    Last edited by Wrath Oskvro; 01-08-2016 at 15:46.
    Message to the RadioSEGA community: Just want to say despite the inactivity on my part, I still love RadioSEGA and everything about it. I may have had a couple instances way back where myself and someone else didn't get along, which I apologize for (hell we were young kids, or at least I was), but that aside, you guys rock and I associate nothing but great memories with RS. I'm easy to find online if you Google my name. If ya ever wanna chat, just drop me a line. Keep kicking ass, friends. \m/

I think Sega fans know about underrated game consoles

*cough cough* ~dream cast~ *cough cough* 😗

And Saturn. o_o I thought the Saturn was awesome too.

How could I have for gotten the Sega Saturn.

I'm lose'n it man! I'm lose'n it.

I know this is for Wii U, but what about 3DS? I'd love to add some people on my 2DS, as I hardly have friends registered on it...My NNID is RapidRun73, and my 3DS friend code is 0748-5670-6897

Feel free to add me if you so wish to, and let me know if I should make a separate thread for this! Again, sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place and/or if there's already a thread for it.

It's all good, more the merrier. Hell, I'll just edit the title (if it will let me) to accommodate both. I don't have a 3DS myself though

EDIT: Bah, it won't let me change the title. Oh well