The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Today (so far) - I popped into Sports Direct to pick up the new Man United home shirt, which I'm now wearing, and am now reading up on some stuff ready for an important meeting-thing later.

Can't really talk about that though.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im really pissed at the minute. Just looked at my wii game collection randomly this mornig and my other halfs little rat dog has pissed on them. And not just a little piss a big ole heap of piss. I've only got about 10 games but the covers and inside of them are saturated in green rendering them worthless. Anyone want a dog?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

It's marking his territory, those are his games now.
Tic Tac, sir?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

I've got a good animal related anecdote from today. I keep getting cats in my garden, loads of different fuckers from all round the neighbourhood, and they really get on my nerves fighting, shitting and trying to kill the birds that like to feed, so I blocked off their entrance (a hole in the fence) using a tennis racket. Well today one of them finally breached the flimsy deterrant and it was like opening the door on a new year's sale, I had 4 prowling round within minutes eyeing up sparrows. I chased them out, but they were back within an hour or so - they are scared of the racket no more. So I had to get a bit more serious, I blocked off the entrance with a big plantpot this time and loaded up my brother's supersoaker. And waited. The next cat that came in didn't notice me as I craftily slid open the patio. Two pumps, make that three for good measure, and I took aim while it was still pissing all over my fence obliviously. The next second he was the one getting pissed on, I hosed the shit down and he went nuts, then instinctively bolted for the gap in the fence only to realise it was blocked! I kept a steady stream trained on it as it dashed madly back and forth, frantically looking for another way to escape. Eventually it clawed its way through the hedge at the back as I was still gunging it like only Dave Benson Phillips know how. I don't think I'll be seeing him again for a while.

Yeah I'm bored since I finished college.

I was also chased by cows earlier in the day when taking the scenic route to buy some Skittles.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote: I was also chased by cows earlier in the day when taking the scenic route to buy some Skittles.
I've no idea why that made me laugh so much. ^__^

I discovered that I'm terrible at Mario Kart 64 today. *Shakes fist at Rayne*
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

It was pretty scary for a moment. They were all sat down in a corner, then, as soon as I entered the field, a big one started staring at me, and in turn they all raised their heads until by the time I got to the middle of the field they started a charge. I legged it for the gate, full blown running - not something I'm used to these days. Must have been hilarious to all the people in the adjacent houses to see a guy in a hoodie running away from angry farm animals.

Used to go in those fields all the time as a kid. Never seemed so dangerous then.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

today i raged at modern warfare 2, nearly had my 1st nuke, 1 or 2 more kills (chopper gunner still active) then it fucking disconnects on me

once i wouldnt mind......but it did it 4 times (each time i needed a few kills to get it)

and each time i had a good kdr (usually only 3 or 4 deaths) and it didnt save it, yet i was losing 7/21 on another match, that dc'd & it saved the score off that :@

idk why i even bother with that piece of shit excuse of a game, should get back to persona <3

rant over
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I had such an awesome day at work that I was disappointed to come home.

o_O
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Went out, posted stuff, looked in the local games shop for obscure RPG's they never have, came home, had a nap, did house work.

So exciting!

And now for some gaaammiiinngggg~!
Adam Novagen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Adam Novagen »

Killer French Bread wrote:I've got a good animal related anecdote from today. I keep getting cats in my garden, loads of different fuckers from all round the neighbourhood, and they really get on my nerves fighting, shitting and trying to kill the birds that like to feed, so I blocked off their entrance (a hole in the fence) using a tennis racket. Well today one of them finally breached the flimsy deterrant and it was like opening the door on a new year's sale, I had 4 prowling round within minutes eyeing up sparrows. I chased them out, but they were back within an hour or so - they are scared of the racket no more. So I had to get a bit more serious, I blocked off the entrance with a big plantpot this time and loaded up my brother's supersoaker. And waited. The next cat that came in didn't notice me as I craftily slid open the patio. Two pumps, make that three for good measure, and I took aim while it was still pissing all over my fence obliviously. The next second he was the one getting pissed on, I hosed the shit down and he went nuts, then instinctively bolted for the gap in the fence only to realise it was blocked! I kept a steady stream trained on it as it dashed madly back and forth, frantically looking for another way to escape. Eventually it clawed its way through the hedge at the back as I was still gunging it like only Dave Benson Phillips know how. I don't think I'll be seeing him again for a while.

Yeah I'm bored since I finished college.

I was also chased by cows earlier in the day when taking the scenic route to buy some Skittles.
Best. Story. EVER. XD XD XD XD XD Now if only I had a stray cat and a super soaker... :biggrin: