The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

Today I went to work and ended up getting questioned by the police because one of my coworkers apparently had money stolen whilst she was working so now myself and several people I work with are suspects!

I hate my life...
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Today is the end of an awesome weekend. Got told my contract with work has been extended by another year on Friday, went to a party on Saturday, and celebrated my 5 year anniversary with Gav a day early ^_^
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Today, I spent an awesome day with Mena.

See, tomorrow it's our 5 year anniversary. We'd usually spend it together, but work's in the way, so nevermind.

We spent it the best way anybody could spend an anniversary, really - PlayStation XD
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

Gavvie wrote:
We spent it the best way anybody could spend an anniversary, really - PlayStation XD

Buy Playstation, find love.

I didn't do much today, just lounged out in front of the sofa. Being a slob. Eating Salt and Vinegar crisps. Living the dream.

It's a hard life.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

today i attended day 1 of a 2 week motivational course at the wolves football ground

was quite fun, had a few laughs & found out something about the not so poor tom berry who was murdered a week ago |:
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Had a really crap day at work today, mostly because of the heat, and the fact the drinking fountain was acting up (again!). But at least I went to see Toy Story 3, so that'd make up for any shitness that went on earlier in the day, right? Wrong. After the first 15 minutes or so, the film started to have some major techinical issues, and nothing could be done to fix it. So we had to leave and get a refund. Meaning I couldn't get to watch a film I'd been waiting for ages to go and see!

One of these days, I'm going to find out exactly why fate seems to love screwing me over so much...
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I refuse to go to the cinema these days due to my local's policy of not policing twats.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I went to see Predators last weekend (it was bob) and went at about half ten to avoid the crowds. It worked, the place was dead. In fact we probably were the rude boys, my mate's just bought a Golf so we sat in that having a smoke while listening to Westwood at an unsocial voluime before going in - briefly living every 14 year olds dream.

And that reminds me, another mate got done for drink driving last night. Second time this year - he actually lost his licence over Christmas when he got caught but didn't tell anyone and carried on driving and generally not giving a shit about the law. He's looking at 6 months inside now. Deserves it really, he is a menace to the roads. Giving him a driving licence to begin with was like giving a chav a tank.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:He's looking at 6 months inside now. Deserves it really, he is a menace to the roads. Giving him a driving licence to begin with was like giving a chav a tank.
So...Why is he your mate? ^__^""

While we're on the subject of chavs; Today one demonstrated how stupid they can be: Walking back from the take away with a pizza I encountered a couple.

Chav: "Hey pal, did ya get that pizza for me?"
Me: "No" (Keeps walking)
Chav: "Oi, who's it for then?"
Me: "Me."
Chav: (As I've walked away) "Pssh, don't ya think you're big enough, pal?!"

Why on earth do they think I would spend my hard earned money on a pizza for a chavvy stranger?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well he's alright apart from the aspect of his personality that thinks he can drive as fast as he likes and under the influence of any drugs he may choose to take. I really don't understand why he can't just be normal and not do stupid stuff, loads of poeple have tried to get through to him but he never listens. Hope he doesn't get changed by prison and come out of it like the skinhead dude from This Is England.
Tic Tac, sir?