IMPORTANT! UK peoples read this.

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Rayne wrote:You absolutely are. When you trash other's opinion then leaves you wide open to endure the same back.

Do you actually live in Scotland?

I don't see how anyone can argue or moan about how our country has been run for the past 4 years. It's been smooth, we had no scandals (unlike the expenses down south?), no disasters, etc etc. These guys know what they're doing and I'm quite content with them in power, whether or not independence ever goes ahead.
He engaged you in reasoned debate and you just insulted him wihout addressing any of the points he made. Between that, the made up statistics and fatuous facts, you are not coming of very well in this argument.

What does it mater if you live in the country anyway? You have made assumptions about England (wrongly). You almost sound borderline brainwashed about this.
Gavvie wrote:Opinions are welcome here. And whilst I agree with Kaito in that 45% wouldn't be seen as the majority of the country, it is a majority in political terms. Doesn't make much sense, but there you go.
The original statement made said "most of Scotland" though, so Kaito's point was correct that most people living there did not vote for SNP, and by impication independence (numbers for that are even lower btw, only around 30% in favour historically).
Tic Tac, sir?
Tealer
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Tealer »

Rayne wrote:Apologies, politics are one of the few issues that gets my back up. Especially when people arrogantly dismiss my party in spite of not even living in the country.
I keep my location personal for privacy reasons. But if I talked a lot about it, maybe I do live there?
Yequan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Yequan »

How does it work like the AV? Select group of people, hoping that it may be out of work ordering. It really is so hesitant, lame, they can not choose any one political party?
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

too young to vote :(
Am back for now:P