The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Killer French Bread wrote:I'm badly ill. I think it's partly because I had to walk about 6 miles at two in the morning on Friday. Not my fault, at the height of a party's merriment some SHIT said they'd give me a lift home so my mate, who was gonna drive, could get pissed too. Come the sobering finale, they muttered "oh, I ain't giving you lot a lift back now it's too far". Really felt like punching the cow, she is an ex of my brother as well, so I'm smelling some sort of yokel retribution. And now I'm badly ill.

Don't be such a wimp, I reckon I walked 5 miles Saturday evening, and then sat in the cold for a couple of hours in the early morning waiting for a coach. I spent a total of 14 hours outdoors yesterday. It was for an awesome reason though, The Prodigy were awesome.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well that's it, expectations change everything. You had a concert to go to, I had a limp barbecue that may have given me food poisoning. Bad things seem acceptable if the reward is better. Like the way getting bitten by a dog is a harrowing experience, while getting a tattoo is some kind of empowering trial of fortitude.

Anyway it's the principle, someone who says they'll give you a lift to make them look popular at a party, but then fucks of home without you, deserves the blame!
Tic Tac, sir?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

There's a horrible fly buzzing around my head.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^Reminded me, I had to bus it to work today and there was a women literally screaming and running around the front of the bus like a headless chicken because of a wasp in the bus. Rather than actually moving seats or going to the back of the bus she kept running and screaming then sitting back down where she, and the wasp was. Dipshit.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I have to go out for a very long walk today :D I walk everywhere though, saves money.

Last night I saw Inception at the cinema, it was a good film, but not as brain-shattering or mind blowing as I heard it was. I did had loooads of dreams last night though as a result, about five or six, more than I usually remember o_O
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

today....

I BEAT TEH LEET 4 ON HEART GOLD WITH A UNDERLEVELED TEAM (about 10 levels, except for ho-oh but didnt use him as hes gash)

so happy ;D
empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

Today I found out I passed all my higher exams :cool: and then I went to see Toy Story 3 again to celebrate.
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Today is a bad day. It's my friends birthday and instead of leaving me to just sit around at home I'm being forced to go celebrate it with her. And thats not the bad part..............
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Today I cleared out the attic of my parents house. Found my Atari 2600 with the games! I know I have a Amiga 1200 up there somewhere. Just need to get through stacks of Mean Machines Sega and N64 magazine to find it. Ah nostalgia its a lovely and dangerous thing

it also makes you sneeze a lot I find...
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Today I went to Summer of Sonic and died of heatstroke.

I would write about the amazing awesome times that were had, but that will have to wait, as I am completely exhausted!

But it was fantastic to meet Radio Sega people :)