The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Gonic wrote:Today I went into uni. Did maths got a sharp pain through my arm, back and chest. Got sent to the hospital to find out that my lung has slightly collasped :(

Jesus, that's awful. Hope you get better soon.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Wow Gonic, that sounds horrible. I hope you get better soon :(
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

hope all is well for you Gonic

today i spent most of my day blowing my nose

Gotten through 1 & a half toilet rolls so far o.0
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Gonic wrote:Today I went into uni. Did maths got a sharp pain through my arm, back and chest. Got sent to the hospital to find out that my lung has slightly collasped :(

Who knew maths could cause such severe problems! I think you should refuse to partake in a lesson again when you get better.

Today is the first day I've been able to chill out after the mayhem of this week, and MY it feels good.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Thanks guys :)

Today I rested as instucted and finshed mogworld by Yahtzee Croshaw. Pick it up people! its really good :)
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Took my SATs today. It was alright. I think my friend's Red Bull that I finished off for him helped (usually caffeine and that cal doesn't affect me). The test adviser was annoying, though, which wasn't fun. He took forever to collect the tests at the end. Whatever, I'm done with SATs...for now.
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Today I stuck on a spider tattoo on my neck and people were freaking out!! >_< It was lots of fun.
Kraiola
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Kraiola »

Holy hell. Your lung though? that must be terrible!

Today, i restored my Computer after getting a virus. It only took me 4 hours to recover all of my important files. I also learned about a new Anime called "Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt". It's really perverted. :biggrin:
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Silvertoad99 wrote:I also learned about a new Anime called "Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt". It's really perverted. :biggrin:
Its not officially released yet is it? Theres a wallpaper thread on /w/ with a fair few wallpapers in it, might give it a look if i get time tomorrow
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Today I finally managed to connect my Wii to the Internet and I have my Wii ready for Sonic 4!
I also went to some clothing shop and bouth a sonic T-Shirt. Huray! Now I got 2 Sonic T-Shirts.