Sonic Comic Thread (The Definitive Archie Experience)

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Denjiki
Level 1
Level 1

Sonic Comic Thread (The Definitive Archie Experience)

Post by Denjiki »

I'll open by talking about the newest addition to the story-arc, the Worlds Unite twelve-part extravaganza. I finally got my hands on Sonic Universe 76 and I have to say I was pleased. If you haven't read it, check it out at my Youtube page here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1sKbJDMPU
Go ahead and tell me what you think, or talk about other issues and continuities. I'm all ears...Sonic isn't just about gaming or tv.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

I remember seeing issues of the series appearing in Barnes & Noble. But some comic shops are picky with what they carry. And only have Sonic Comics ' on order for "in demand" only. Humbled to see it still surviving.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Stopped reading the comics a while ago sadly. I was a late adopter so I had to buy all the archives and Sonic Selects. Beginning was boring and childish (Ironically, like current Sonic games), but the story definitely picked up with arcs like Mecha Madness and onward. But I stopped collecting the archives after volume 15 and I don't think I read them all either. Collecting them was expensive and now it's even worse because for some reason Archie doesn't ship to Australia anymore or something. So my Comic stores are forced to buy the Sonic comics from a US comic store and that means that the prices are even higher.

Last arc I gave a damn for was the recent one where Sally got robotized. But then I heard that they had redesigned her and she would return as the redesign and when I checked the comics again I was disappointing. She looked bad. Kind of ruined my childhood there. So yeah, doubt I'll get to the comics ever again. Not a big fan of series that don't end anyway.