SEGATHON 3: Raising Money for Marie Curie!

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Thank you for timezones as I'll be able to listen from 6-12/:30 am Eastern Time. Then on Saturday I can listen for a couple more hours before heading to work, meaning I will definitely miss the final hours, especially with only the opening and closing hours being recorded.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I plan to be there for 12 hours. Originally I was going to be on for the full 24, but my closest friend in the world is coming home from college for that weekend so I can't afford to miss seeing her. But I also plan to host a Skype call for the whole time for those in the RadioSEGA Unofficial Skype Group
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Twinny wrote:Especially with only the opening and closing hours being recorded.
It's only the closing hour this time around, I'm not recording the start.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Gavvie wrote:It's only the closing hour this time around, I'm not recording the start.
Ooooh, well I'll be around for that anyway. Woo timezones!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Oh that's swell then.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, we've got three days to go until the big day, and there's still one more "goal" to announce. I might have an idea for it, but I need to look into the feasibility of it first before I can say anything more.

Anywho - anybody excited yet?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I'm ecstatic! :D
Gavvie wrote:Well, we've got three days to go until the big day, and there's still one more "goal" to announce. I might have an idea for it, but I need to look into the feasibility of it first before I can say anything more.

There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Gavvie wrote:Well, we've got three days to go until the big day, and there's still one more "goal" to announce. I might have an idea for it, but I need to look into the feasibility of it first before I can say anything more.

Hyped for SEGATHON
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

The final stretch "goal" we had to announce (£3000) has now been confirmed and put into the opening post, so feel free to check it out.

Two days to go!
Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Since SEGAthon is almost there in less than 24 hours, I decided to have a few "personal goals" myself for this year:

£500 - Playing all 3 (or 4 due to different versions) tracks in Daytona USA 2

£1500 - Will play Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA future tone

£2500 - Will be also playing House of the Dead 4 and/or Slient Hill arcade game. (Depending if they are there at that time)

Those are the goals that I am putting for myself. Failure to do so (and the goals are passed) will make me watch MLP. (Miss goal 1 = season 1, Miss goal 2 = season 2, Miss goal 3 = season 3 and miss all of them = all seasons including 4th and some of the 5th season)
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports: