What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

This is Tiffany.

She's a cat.

She's also intelligent and a little bit manipulative. She's awesome.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:They bought a cat.

My grandma's house is full of mouses. This cat lives somewhere near the house but doesn't do much.
The way my Grandmother kills the mouses is like this:
She gets a peace of cradboard or something useless. Than there is this special glue that stickes everything. She puts some on the cardboard and stickes a peace of cheese. When the mouse comes to eat, it get's stuck and slowly and painfully dies...
Sometimes you check and you see that the mouse is still alive but it has grown thiner and is bony. It screams and sometimes I see it's babies, dead, on the glue.
I feel sorry for them. Slowly starving to death isn't really the most painless way to kill.

My goldfishes are still alive! YES! I am beggining to manage to keep pets alive! Next I might try with something a little bigger like a bird or a mouse. :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

HERE! Is everybody Happy?! :mad:
1 of my Goldfish died! :( Why!!!!!!???????????
It seems when we all were asleep, my goldfish was jumping around the aquarium and it seems it jumped to high and fell down. :( :unsure: Poor fish.
The funny thing is though, there was a rubbish bin next to the aquarium and it seems it actually fell into the bin. We spent 1 hour looking for the missing fish, and we never thought that it would be in the bin. ;)

But, poor fish. Now my other fish is stressing out and isn't eating! What am I gonna do?!!!!!!!??????? :unsure:
:(
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote: But, poor fish. Now my other fish is stressing out and isn't eating! What am I gonna do?!!!!!!!??????? :unsure:
:(
Might I suggest not buying another pet for a while?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

So it runs in the family. Did you use to pull the wings of flies for fun as a kid Sonic Fan?
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sounds like some kind of twisted version of Finding Nemo.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Next episode of Law and Order. Missing Fish found dead in dumpster. Who killed him? Was it his owner? Suicide? or his room mate to get some attention? Find out next week.

I would watch that. xD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Kaito-kun wrote:Might I suggest not buying another pet for a while?
Oh don't worry. We are getting another fish so my fish doesn't freak out. :)
Killer French Bread wrote: Did you use to pull the wings of flies for fun as a kid Sonic Fan?
Eh................................. Well...................... No! offcaurse not! heh, why would I do that? I mean I would never ever NEVER grab a Fly, pull it's wings off, roll it in my hands and than hold it for 10 minutes into a bowl of water and than burn it without my mom knowing. Ofcaurse I wouldn't do such thing! No no no. *Smiles and waves*