Hardest Boss Fight?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Any boss from Sonic 360. I either fall asleep or die from a glitch.

Oh and most recently the final secret boss from Kirby's Dreamland 2 - can't do it.
ImageImage
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo
One of the hardest bosses ever and I still can't beat him m.f.
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

ruby weapon in FF7, it took an hour or so to kill it & it could wipe your party out with one hit
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^Emerald woops Ruby's arse :P
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh crikey; I remember that one; took me hours to clear it; definitely worth it though; such a climax.
XD XD

Well, considering the last boss of Sonic Unleashed caused me to throw my control pad against the wall, causing me to buy a new control pad and lose the deposit on the flat due to the hole it left, I'm gonna say that one. It was just utterly frustrating beyond belief. I'm talking about the 360/PS3 version by the way.

Sonic 06's last boss wasn't that bad, really, it was the level itself which was annoying. But beating Silver was certainly a lesson in patience.

I found the weapons and the bosses of FF7 quite easy.

Actually, the second boss of Lost Odyssey was annoying when I first played it. Giant snake of death, and after killing it another one appears to take its place :(

Resonance of Fate has some tricky battles as well. I'm not sure how to judge the difficultly of those. How many times I saw the game over screen vs the moment where I give up and play something else?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

CapnCloudchaser wrote: XD XD

Actually, the second boss of Lost Odyssey was annoying when I first played it. Giant snake of death, and after killing it another one appears to take its place :(

That is exactly where im up to on that. It pissed me off royal. I fluked my way through the battle with the one snake after about 3 tries and was nearly on my arse but I thought I'd done it but then out of nowhere 2 or 3 more turn up. I nearly cried.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

richarddavies wrote:That is exactly where im up to on that. It pissed me off royal. I fluked my way through the battle with the one snake after about 3 tries and was nearly on my arse but I thought I'd done it but then out of nowhere 2 or 3 more turn up. I nearly cried.
Yeah, that's pretty much what my reaction was.

I got through it by basically spamming items!

I should add that the game and difficulty in general gets a lot better after that fight though, so don't give up!
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much what my reaction was.

I got through it by basically spamming items!

I should add that the game and difficulty in general gets a lot better after that fight though, so don't give up!
I gave up on this bit too. I went all out, every item, spell and power in my inventory, beat the thing, jumped for joy and then cried.
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

richarddavies wrote:^Emerald woops Ruby's arse :P
naaah, emerald is a piece of cake, funny really how they put a boss in a game thats harder than the games endboss :P
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

mazonemayu wrote:ruby weapon in FF7, it took an hour or so to kill it & it could wipe your party out with one hit
richarddavies wrote:^Emerald woops Ruby's arse :P
True Dat

why? Ruby can beaten with 1 party member, your eyes closed, tv turned off and you in another room

Counter+ W-Summon

nuff said ;D