Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Gavvie wrote:Just preordered this badboy:

Man you're so lucky to be able to pre-order these things... You probably have them all I think. I actually went to game traders and saw the Sonic Statue and the Metal Sonic Statue.

Guess I'll still keep on dreaming until the day I actually get that 200 dollar Sonic statue...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I must admit, the Classic Tails statue looks good. I wouldn't get if I had the money though.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Resident Evil: Revelations seems to have been shipped, not that Zavvi bothered to send an email or anything. Not going to hold my breath for getting it this week though.
I'd rather not even use Zavvi but £30 for the game and Circle Pad Pro was too good to pass up. Even if the only reason I'd want the CCP is for a game that may not even come out here.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:Just preordered this badboy:

Seriously, what do you do for a living? And don't "Heh, please" me. XD

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, bought along with my brothers some Android games, mainly Minecraft: PE for his account, Dead Space, etc.

yet, nothing for my account. :I
I live here now!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Shadid wrote:Seriously, what do you do for a living? And don't "Heh, please" me. XD

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, bought along with my brothers some Android games, mainly Minecraft: PE for his account, Dead Space, etc.

yet, nothing for my account. :I
Dead Space is on Android? Hmm...

And when it comes to F4F statues, I just order them and worry about how I'm going to pay for them later.

BSF - Yes, I have the three currently released statues, with Knuckles and Tails preordered. All number 75 out of however many they made.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Got the this from the stars catalog. Guess that counts as a purchase.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

^That's pretty cool. Nice collectors item.

I bought a couple games on Android last night. Cut The Rope, Real Steel, and Sleepy Jack. Real Steel got bad reviews but despite the bad reviews I think it's pretty fun. Contemplating buying GTA3, Shadowgun and Samurai II today
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:^That's pretty cool. Nice collectors item.

I bought a couple games on Android last night. Cut The Rope, Real Steel, and Sleepy Jack. Real Steel got bad reviews but despite the bad reviews I think it's pretty fun. Contemplating buying GTA3, Shadowgun and Samurai II today
Only get GTA 3 if you have a fairly high end device

I'm running it on a Desire Z running Cyanogen Mod 7 (lightweight OS) CPU clocked @ 800mhz & its a bit jerky, OC it to 1.1ghz & its fine
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Mine's got a Tegra 2 in it :P I have the Asus Transformer. It'll run it. Only thing that pisses me off is Gameloft's a bunch of assholes and for some reason or another will support almost any Android device EXCEPT for ones by Asus. -_- Hopefully I can get the right APK or something to get them working. I've seen people play the Gameloft games on their Transformers before. o_o I'm a total n00b with Android too, this is my first Android tablet and I've never had a smart phone. lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sonic poster and a Sonic cap.

The Cap's not exactly the one shown on the pic. But yeah.

NOw that I've bought these. I do feel like I should make an update of my collection soon.