What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Gavvie wrote:Revelations looks better, mind.
Kinda the point I was trying to make. I had Rev first, so comparing it to Mercs 3D, there's a huge difference. Not that I'm complaining or anything! Graphics in games are usually the least of my worries. I usually just get over lacklustre graphics if I enjoy the game.

Speaking of Rev, I need to start playing it again...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Okay so there are these fangames called Super Smash Flash 2 and Bit of War...yeah I'm playing those.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Trying to play Sengoku Basara, but I keep getting distracted by the internet.

I might play Skylanders Giants after, so I can level up my Hex (she's literally the only one I use)
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Currently playing Dishonored.

Blinking everywhere is fun~
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Kindgoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

I'm currently playing as a male ljosalfar named Johnny (after one of my favourite voice actors) and he doesn't have a destiny yet, since I'm holding off levelling him up until I see a fateweaver. I don't want to keep the default skills, since I don't want to use any of them. But I'm thinking of making him into a might build, because a. the Warsworn is a warrior guild and b. I wanna be overpowered.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Ys Seven...and I am loving it so far! I hope the older games are just as good...since I know the battle system is much more different...but this team work stuff really works! It's like a portable version of the first Kingdom Hearts game!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Starlight wrote:Ys Seven...and I am loving it so far! I hope the older games are just as good...since I know the battle system is much more different...but this team work stuff really works! It's like a portable version of the first Kingdom Hearts game!
You're in for a treat then as Ys Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin are much better than Seven.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Reknoc wrote:You're in for a treat then as Ys Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin are much better than Seven.
I sure hope so! Although I heard that one of them weren't that good? (6 on the PSP I think it was).
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Starlight wrote:I sure hope so! Although I heard that one of them weren't that good? (6 on the PSP I think it was).
6 on PSP isn't a very good port apparently. But you can only buy it in English on the PS2 anyway. Or get the Japanese PC version and patch it.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Reknoc wrote:6 on PSP isn't a very good port apparently. But you can only buy it in English on the PS2 anyway. Or get the Japanese PC version and patch it.
Ah I see...so the Oath one is 3 whilst origins is 1 & 2 remade?