NEW RadioSEGA T-Shirt

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Never you mind :P I'm allowed to work on things behind the scenes you know.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Never you mind :P I'm allowed to work on things behind the scenes you know.
That's what worries me. ^_^""
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Fear not, it'll look good. I hope.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

T-SHIRT UPDATE!

I think we're at the point now where we can start discussing the logistics of you guys ordering shirts. There's still a couple of points to iron out, but here's the main facts:

1 - We will offer you a nice variety of choice when it comes to shirt colours. The render unfortunately doesn't go well with EVERYTHING, but it does look very nice on White, Yellow and Sky Blue, so these are the shirts we'll be selling.
2 - If you're so inclined, we will be able to print your RS username on the back. You don't HAVE to have this, but if you want it, it's there.

If you're going to put a name on the back, here's something worth bearing in mind: White shirts will have black text, as well yellow shirts. We'll be trying something a little different with the sky blue shirts however, and printing text in royal blue.

3 - We've never done this before, so brace: We'll be shipping WORLDWIDE. The first RS shirts felt like a trial run, and as such were only available in the UK. No more. No matter where you live, if you want one, and if I can actually post it there, you'll get one.

Now then, I know what you're thinking. "How much is this going to cost me?" Well...unprinted shirts (i.e. no text on back) will set you back £15. Printed shirts will be £20. This is to ensure that we can put some cash into the RS Server fund, and not just break even on each shirt created and sold.

At present, I'm not sure how much we'll be charging shipping wise. Obviously, orders in the UK will be relatively cheap, so no more than a couple of quid. And again, orders shipped outside of the UK will be a little more costly. I'm going to go on record and say that we probably won't charge more than £5 for Worldwide delivery, no matter where you live. Of course, until I actually send a shirt out, it's hard to say.

We'll keep you posted on when we'll actually start taking orders, but it's safe to say that you'll probably be looking at July. Hope that's excited a couple of you :)
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Interested.
tasmwill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tasmwill »

If you want, I can be your test for shipping worldwide :D
Go ahead, make my day.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Oh yeah, something else I forgot to mention. It's kinda important: Sizes.

You can go from Small to XXL. I think the prices are the same regardless of size, but even if not I'm not going to change the cost to you guys just cos you're a little bigger.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

OH YES! Now I need to know the price conversions (y`know since I live overseas) and some money ready (hope it doesn`t cost much...) and lastly wait for July to arrive.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

I'd love to get a shirt, but I'm gonna have to wait until I've got a way to pay for it.

Also, some simple conversions for US users:
£20 = ~$33
£25 = ~$42
I added the +£5 for int'l shipping.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I love the shirt. But I can't... as usual.
I could be your ginny pig though :P

Besides, you ow me one after that April fools joke... Still pisses me off...