Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
thesonicfan209
Level 8
Level 8

Post by thesonicfan209 »

so I'm trying to play gta 4 for the pc but the stupid game needs you to have a windows live account and when I sign in it says I have to update live every time I log in so I guess I'll just have to play l4d2 online (pc)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

thesonicfan209 wrote:so I'm trying to play gta 4 for the pc but the stupid game needs you to have a windows live account and when I sign in it says I have to update live every time I log in so I guess I'll just have to play l4d2 online (pc)
You could just update live.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

thesonicfan209 wrote:so I'm trying to play gta 4 for the pc but the stupid game needs you to have a windows live account and when I sign in it says I have to update live every time I log in so I guess I'll just have to play l4d2 online (pc)
Yeah, doesn't take much time, and I had to update Live when I stared to play Fallout 3 GOTY. o:
I live here now!
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I never get people who are too damn lazy to update shit.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Watching NBA Finals nao, hoo boy...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

thesonicfan209
Level 8
Level 8

Post by thesonicfan209 »

Kaito-kun wrote:You could just update live.
no i would update it and it would sign me out id sign back in right after that and asks me update it,but i got it now
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

lol, Nintendo got hacked.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

But it's not even out yet!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Two good things happened to me this weekend.

Firstly I was tidying up my back garden on Saturday. It's split up, theres a big patch of grass then in the middle a big patch of concrete then at the back more shitty looking grass. I thought i'd dig up the back bit of the garden so started digging and straight away hit a flag underneath the grass. I wondered how many were under there so I started scraping away and found my entire back section of my garden was patioed (is that the right word) and didn't know. It'd just gotten overgrown. 6 years we've been living here and I never knew. It even has a path leading up to it.

My missus also went out on Saturday with a mate in Oldham for a meal then went shopping round the town centre. She rang me up and asked if I wanted anything while she was out so I told her just to get me something awesome. When she came home she said she's got to set up my present upstairs and toddled off. When I went up there was a blow up doll on the bed next to a pack of lube. The doll's name on the box is Phillipa hole!
Not broke her in .....yet.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

richarddavies wrote:My missus also went out on Saturday with a mate in Oldham for a meal then went shopping round the town centre. She rang me up and asked if I wanted anything while she was out so I told her just to get me something awesome. When she came home she said she's got to set up my present upstairs and toddled off. When I went up there was a blow up doll on the bed next to a pack of lube. The doll's name on the box is Phillipa hole!
Not broke her in .....yet.
O.O