Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

[youtube]kztNWdhRdnw[/youtube]
I'm crying inside, waited so long.
I knew it was going to be a CGI trailer but it shows alot, curious about the multiplayer.

The trailer kinda shows what can happen in multiplayer with how the industrial city
pollution causes an explosion in the power plant of the hightech city. The sims of course revolt and both players have to fix the problem to save both cities. (I read that you can also be a bad neighbor and let your friends cities go into chaos because of your actions) always fun ;)

EDIT:Glad to see Maxis still has their little easter eggs which you can see in the trailer. Hope i get to see a giant floating Will Wright head floating over the city again even though hes not with Maxis anymore.
Not a big fan that it's called SimCity instead of SimCity 5 bull ill live.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gonic wrote:Rumor of a Ratchet and Clank HD collection coming up. Pleas god let this be true:

http://www.screwattack.com/news/rumor-r ... ion-coming
Rumor? If this is true, I need this AND the Jak and Daxter HD Collection as well; two o the best platforming video game series I've ever played. Truly a nice complement package there.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Rumor? If this is true, I need this AND the Jak and Daxter HD Collection as well; two o the best platforming video game series I've ever played. Truly a nice complement package there.
There's some sort of sony event this friday. So fingers crossed
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

And so, Wasteland 2 is a go. Sorry Bethesda, you didn't have a good run ruining a beloved franchise.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

[video=youtube;iKtaRhwrqI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtaRhwr ... r_embedded[/video]

Not going to lie, if this game turns out to be bad I still want to play it just to scare my friends. Hope theres a night level to play in. >:]
IGN wrote:
We've all had nightmares about shark attacks, but what if you could play as the shark, mangling your friends online?
This is the premise for Depth.In Depth, two teams face off. One side plays as sharks while the other controls a team of divers. The divers' goal is to collect treasure, while, as the game's official site says, "evading [their] hungry opposition." The sharks' goal is even more simple: "find and dismember sneaky divers."
Sharks get special vision, using "sounds and smells of the shark's world" to track prey. They can even see disturbances in the water, or hear the heartbeat of their enemies.
Does this premise seem ridiculous to you? Perhaps just a bit awesome? Yeah, we think so too.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I've heard of that game before. First time I've seen footage of it though, looks surprisingly good.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Yeah Depth looks like some rough ting game, no pum pums allowed innit. What's it on, xbox?
Tic Tac, sir?
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

PC so far. Not sure if it will come to consoles.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Lost Planet 3 \o/
by Spark Unlimited /o\

[youtube]R2UE6tJ1MBU[/youtube]

It's like, you have to really try to get outsourcing as wrong as Capcom have. Do they purposely look for the worst dev studios to give their games to?

Edit: lol fucking hell. That was the only announcement at Captivate. Well worth the week embargo.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Lost Planet 3 \o/
by Spark Unlimited /o\

[youtube]R2UE6tJ1MBU[/youtube]
The change in font for the title makes me more worried than it should. Not sure why...
Reknoc wrote:It's like, you have to really try to get outsourcing as wrong as Capcom have. Do they purposely look for the worst dev studios to give their games to?
Blue Castle did a decent job with Dead Rising 2. As for the rest...Uh...I suppose GRIN made that Bionic Commando reboot.
Reknoc wrote:Edit: lol fucking hell. That was the only announcement at Captivate. Well worth the week embargo.
And here was me worried that my recent import of Sengoku Basara 3: Utage would have been made redundant.

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA~! Of course, I jest.