The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Mena wrote: Today I ate a bag of Rowntree's Pick N Mix in 2 hours, and apparently you're not meant to do that.
Why not?
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Kaito-kun wrote:Why not?
It'll mutate you into a gummi zombie.

...Easily the least dangerous form of zombie but it's still pretty icky.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Rayne wrote:It'll mutate you into a gummi zombie.
Left 4 Dead 4 Kids, anyone? Shoot at the gummi zombies with squirt pistols and Super Soakers...

Speaking of L4D, I installed about 7 games from my Steam library onto my lappy, now leaving me with only 28 GB of HDD space for the time being. I sure know how to take up disk space.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

My modem died last night. Just when I was about to set it up to listen to Sega Ages as well.... (That's why I wasn't in the IRC yesterday...) So now, until A new modem can be delivered, I'm having to rely on mobile broadband. That modem had damn well better show up as quickly as possible!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Awinnerwasyou wrote:My modem died last night. Just when I was about to set it up to listen to Sega Ages as well.... (That's why I wasn't in the IRC yesterday...) So now, until A new modem can be delivered, I'm having to rely on mobile broadband. That modem had damn well better show up as quickly as possible!
on o2 home broadband by any chance?
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Today I celebrated my birthday with Gav and got to finally open my awesome presents ^_^ Being 23 isn't so bad.
Adam Novagen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Adam Novagen »

Today I quietly "soft-flamed" a guy who A) insists on posting political soapbox threads on a programming forum, and B) was being highly, HIGHLY unfair and abrasive about the UK. Felt good. Thread is here - http://blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=90912 - and my response is #46.
Metal
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Metal »

nothing but I have plans for tommorow which I plan on posting after so I have every detail XD
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Today I want to set up at a car boot with a mate in ungodly rain, it was cancelled and we had to spend 2 hours in said rain wasting time. Now we're going to try go bowling, I'll bring a snorkel.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Rayne wrote:Today I want to set up at a car boot with a mate in ungodly rain, it was cancelled and we had to spend 2 hours in said rain wasting time. Now we're going to try go bowling, I'll bring a snorkel.
i also did a carboot with only 2 hours sleep :( it was too hot or too windy, it couldnt make up its mind

also i made £8 selling DS styluses :3