The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:I'm guessing gone up an embankment to avoid an oncoming lorry but ended up toppling it?
Replace lorry with family saloon.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Looks like the result of an rpg drive by. Did you have to climb out of the top of the car like you were emerging from the hatch in a submarine?
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Looks like the result of an rpg drive by. Did you have to climb out of the top of the car like you were emerging from the hatch in a submarine?
Yeah, it was kind of cool. Turns out car doors are pretty heavy when gravity is working against them though.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Heh, I had to do the same thing when a car I was in flipped into some trees. Jumping off the top was quite scary.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

And no doubt the insurance will blame you as you went up, and it's your car that's damaged.
Nice to know it wasn't serious though.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

So yeah...my mum was rushed to hospital...Shes going to be fine but I've never been so stressed/upset in my life Shes still in the hospital recovering. I just miss her a lot is all :(
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Hospitals are horrible. Go and visit her an take her some kinder bueno bars innit, everybody likes kinder buenos. Either that of roast beef monster munch. Top tip. Anyway, get well soon mrs gonic.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hope for your mother's speedy recovery Gonic. It's always a stressful thing to go through something like this.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Hospitals are horrible. Go and visit her an take her some kinder bueno bars innit, everybody likes kinder buenos.
I find those mini Kinder bars (the non bueno bars) tend to go down even better.

Hope your mum gets better soon, Gonic.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

I basically got called worse than a dog at some pub earlier.

I was at this place, playing yet another failed attempt at the the numbers game (single guys know what I mean) and by the end of the night I'm sat there stroking some dog in the smoking area (it was really fluffy, I couldn't resist). I jokingly mumbled to my mate 'I wish I was this dog, he gets more attention than me!'. And this girl (who i was trying to chat up earlier) on the other side of the bench says 'he deserves it, you don't'. Without the slightest hint of irony. What a fucking cunt.

I bought a subway after but it still hurt. Don't think I've ever said anything close to that to a girl before.

'Man's world' eh?
Tic Tac, sir?