The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Today, the East Anglian Regional Handbell Team are rehearsing for our Hertfordshire concert next month. Tickets are still available if you would like to come and see us. Concert is on April 9th.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

We had a change of plans and ended up going to Eureka in Halifax. It's a kind of interactive science learning fun center thing. Was pretty good. I've not been since I was a kid. On the way though we went through and olde English village weirdly called Triangle. In the center of town there was a restaurant called Elegato Negro Tapas. The words elegato and tapas were in pure white but the word Negro was in black. Village life eh?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

foreversonic wrote:Today, the East Anglian Regional Handbell Team are rehearsing for our Hertfordshire concert next month.
I love that it's referred to as a "Team". It conjures images of epic handbell battles held in underground coliseums.

Dueling handbells. There can only be one victor.
richarddavies wrote:On the way though we went through and olde English village weirdly called Triangle. In the center of town there was a restaurant called Elegato Negro Tapas. The words elegato and tapas were in pure white but the word Negro was in black. Village life eh?
I'm starting to think your life is one long bizarre dream.
Akuma_from_Germany wrote:Kaito, just don't get why living near Düsseldorf would make me super cool ; )
Because Düsseldorf and the people who live there are super cool. ^__^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I was kinda sick today and my nose was runny. Got better when I had a Adult Cold pill. The night before, me and my mom had a row and she didn't sign my consent form to watch the movie Ned Kelly for English. Typically, most of the class didn't bring the consent form because they couldn't be stuffed and our teacher took only the few people who did bring the consent form and let them watch it while we did an essey. But because my friend, knife king, who didn't sign the form eider, is the technology nerd of the class, the teacher asked him to fix the TV for the few people to watch but he stuffed up the TV and the DVD player even more on purpose so they couldn't watch the movie eider and so, we all didn't have to do they essay anymore and our teacher talked to us about Ned Kelly. Oh it was hilarious.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

I finally got my PSP repaired. (fanfare)
And I've gone through a perspective change.
All nighters, here i come!
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I FINALLY have a job interview today! -crosses fingers- wish me luck guys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

cool, what job?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Today I was tired but continued to learn about how to make a website.
ImageImage
tasmwill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tasmwill »

I will work only half period today. Pretty sweet
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

My mate must have a much better immune system than me. We were out at the pubs over the weekend and he was drinking me under the table. All the while he had a "cold" - a hoarse cough and blood coming out his nose. He managed 2 days of drinking then did his weight training regime before shaking off his aflfiction as if it was nothing.

Now I've got it. Three straght days of feverishness, my mouth and throat feel like they are on fire and I can barely eat. And I still have the blood coming out of my nose thing to come.
Tic Tac, sir?