The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:cool, what job?
Wal Mart. Nothing special but it's something. I'm pretty sure I got the job too btw.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Today (or yesterday) I had to do laundry today because the next day will become a very rainy day tomorrow so my mother wants us to clean them beforehand. God, I feel soooo sleeepy...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Oh you know nothing. You should see my mom. At the most unsuitable times, she takes out all the carpets and wants me to wash them. It's so crap and than after that, I have to go to shower. Even crappier.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Wal Mart. Nothing special but it's something. I'm pretty sure I got the job too btw.
I can't picture you working at Wal-Mart. Not that you would be unable to manage it, more...I just can't picture you working behind a checkout. You're not a checkout kind of guy.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I'm not doing checkout. I'm grocery stocking.

o_o is it because of my metalhead/bouncer appearance?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Wrath Oskvro wrote: o_o is it because of my metalhead/bouncer appearance?
Yeah, pretty much. I could see pensioner being intimidated and run off to other tills.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yes! Weekend at LONG LAST! FINALLY! And mondays also public holiday so I get 3 days of holidays. YES! Oh this is so goooooood.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

^Now aren't you a lucky bastard? ^^
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Oh I sure am! Today (Friday), I went to our shopping mall, ate a LARGE asian serve from Knoodle Junction with Mongolian beef, Honey Chicken, Garlic Chicken, Noodles and rice and than, went to Hungry Jacks to drink some coke with FREE REFILLS. Oh yeah baby! That's why I love Hungry Jack's.

When I got home, I went to my Best Friend's home and I, him and our other neighbor, had a usual round of Monopoly Australian Credit Card edition. That was cool. And as usual, My Best friend got 1st, I second and our neighbor 3rd. Was lot's of fun.

Of course while I was in the shopping mall, I had to get a haircut and since my mom always complained that they never did my hair short enough, I told them to do it really short, and now I regret it because they have nearly made my hair bold... and believe me, you do not want to see me like that. Oh I'm going to be the laugh of the school for a week...

But everything else was fun.
CDbiggen
Level 2
Level 2

Post by CDbiggen »

Today I have just been keeping up with the coverage of the Japanese earthquake seeing as it's my day off work. Terrible, terrible images to watch, and a terrifying reminder of how rather insignificant we actually are (and how powerless we quickly become) when nature decides to lash out. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
People are like books. We’ve all got a front and a back. You get my drift?