New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Yeah, our English standards supposed to be high, the only exceptions allowed that I can see are Matty never using capitals and Kaito butchering the semi-colon.
Tic Tac, sir?
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Killer French Bread wrote:Yeah, our English standards supposed to be high, the only exceptions allowed that I can see are Matty never using capitals and Kaito butchering the semi-colon.
What about me always misepelling words?
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

well i have ADHD so i cant spell for my life. but i try my best
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Cobra! wrote:What about me always misepelling words?
You misspelled misspelling, not words.
Tic Tac, sir?
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Killer French Bread wrote:You misspelled misspelling, not words.
You See! I mispelt misspelling trying to say that I misspell words. That can't be good english...
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Killer French Bread wrote:Yeah, our English standards supposed to be high, the only exceptions allowed that I can see are Matty never using capitals and Kaito butchering the semi-colon.
i haz an excuse

dodgy keyboard :biggrin:

FF used to auto capitalize but it doesn't anymore :s
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Hi, welcome to the forums Coolman.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Aye, welcome to the forums!

I don't think spelling is that big of a deal as long as people can understand you. Everyone makes mistakes too.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

:sonic: Well I have been here for a few months now but even from the begining I always wanted to introduce myself one way or another but somehow I never got the time but I hope everybody will read this because it is important for me. Since this is an introduction, I figured, I show off my blue side with some blue writing.
Now, before I start introducing myself, I can allready garanty that this will be one heck of a long introdoction (and maybe some misspelling). so before you continue reading, get some popcorn, in my case, chilidogs and some drink because here we GOOOooo...!!! :wacko:

Hi! My name is Biggest Sonic fan and as you might be able to see, I am one hell of a big Sonic fan! I am a 13 year old teenager and I live in Australia but I am not Australian. I come from Iran and I am persian (Go Prince of Persia).
As I said before, I am HUGE Sonic fan and I have a dream of becoming the Biggest Sonic fan in the whole world. I know it's a dream which is not possible but I really dont care. I mean it is dreams that keep us going and make us continue even at the bottom of hopelesness. There is probebly a 1 out of 100000000 chance that I might be able to achive this but I dont really care. Maybe, Just maybe I might manage that 1 chance and I might become the biggest sonic fan.
I love sonic in every single way. I don't know when or with what game I first became a sonic fan. I dont know when but since I remember, I always had the SEGA genesis beside me and I was always trying to finish sonic 1. Ofcaurse My first game might have also been SADX since my uncle brouth me the game when I was a small child. It could have also been S3 because I remember well the days that I used to go to my mom's causing's house and played that game on her Sega Genensis. Some how, It seems many of my family member know sonic and some even like him. My small causing loves 2 things more in the world. Sonic and Digimon. and my other bigger causing also likes sonic (But prefers other stuff: mass effect, Call of Duty, etc...).
But anyway, going back on me, I also collect Sonic, but I dont got much of a big collection but I dont care about that eader. To be the biggest sonic fan you dont need every single Sonic gear. You just have to believe in Sonic with your own heart. But that's enough of sonic now. I dont want you guys to suffer too much *Starts an Evil laugh XD *. Just Joking!!!! :biggrin:
I geuss even the biggest sonic fan can't always play sonic. I do play some other games. Call of Duty, Crash badicoot, Soldiers of Fortune II, Worms, etc... . I read too. I read a lot of Sonic comics and also spy kids books, Alex Rider is one of my favorites (If you are from the UK, you might know who I mean.).
I geuss I found Radio Sega in one of my endless researches about Sonic. I found some SEGA fan made website and it said listen to radio sega and later a searched Radio Sega on Google and So I found this websit and since then, I have been visiting it each day.
At the begining I was just a geust requesting songs but later I desided to join for fun. But I geuss the "fun" become more than just that and I started to actually become adicted to it. My first few weeks were a bad start and I thought everybody was teasing me (just like school!). But later it was clear to me that it was I who was over doing stuff.
Now that I know my mistakes, I am catching up and becoming a better person and I hope that people in Radio Sega will become friends with me and I become their friend. :blush:

So here it is, a "nearly" full introduction. I could have added more but I dont think that would have been nessesary. I welcome every new person in Radio Sega and I hope they injoy being part of this comunity as much as I enjoy it. :biggrin:
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

It's always nice to have a dream, but in the case of being the biggest Sonic fan...I think the community's got that base covered with T-Bird.

Welcome to RS anyway, all you new people. A little bit of proper spelling and grammar can't hurt, but exceptions can be made if English isn't your primary language, so don't fret :)