New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Shadid wrote:For your area (which is GMT +9:30):

The Sonic Jukebox (One week only) - Thursday morning at 6:30AM.
SEGA AGES - Saturday morning at 6:30AM
Saturday Night SEGA - Sunday morning at 7:30PM.
Radio Redux - Monday morning at 4:30AM.

That's for Adelaide, remember. :P

How did you geuss? I live in Adelaide! :biggrin:
Why do these shows have to go on so early? I am sliping till 7 AM and 12 AM in Week ends.
I might be able to watch Saturday Night SEGA though. :)

Thanks a lot! :biggrin:
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Shadid wrote:For your area (which is GMT +9:30):

The Sonic Jukebox (One week only) - Thursday morning at 6:30AM.
SEGA AGES - Saturday morning at 6:30AM
Saturday Night SEGA - Sunday morning at 7:30PM.
Radio Redux - Monday morning at 4:30AM.

That's for Adelaide, remember. :P
I've just checked out Wikipedia, and it looks like the timezone information from Shadid maybe wrong I'm afraid. The current timezone in Adelaide is actually GMT+10.30 (as the parts of Australia who observe 'summer time' are currently doing so). Also, the times Shadid quoted are based on the UK timezone being GMT. However, as we are currently observing 'summer time' we are currently one hour ahead of GMT in the UK (GMT+1). This will change on October 31st, when the UK returns to GMT. However, Summer time in Australia doesn't end until April 3rd 2011.

To confuse matters even more, this means that the times Shadid gave you are actually correct until and including October 30th 2010 - it's just the timezones that are wrong.

However, on Sunday October 31st 2010, as the clocks go back in the UK and Europe, our shows will air an hour later in Australia, so will be as follows:
SEGA AGES - Saturday morning at 7.30am
Saturday Night SEGA - Sunday morning at 8.30am
Radio Redux - Monday morning at 5.30am

These times will be correct until the end of March 2011.

Isn't time fun kids?
Biggest sonic fan wrote:How did you geuss? I live in Adelaide! :biggrin:
Why do these shows have to go on so early? I am sliping till 7 AM and 12 AM in Week ends.
I might be able to watch Saturday Night SEGA though. :)

Thanks a lot! :biggrin:
The reason why our shows are on so early in Australia is because they are timed for UK listeners who are our biggest audience. However, all of our shows are available as podcasts, so if you don't fancy getting up early, you can still enjoy our 'live' shows.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

ResidentSD wrote:I've just checked out Wikipedia, and it looks like the timezone information from Shadid maybe wrong I'm afraid. The current timezone in Adelaide is actually GMT+10.30 (as the parts of Australia who observe 'summer time' are currently doing so). Also, the times Shadid quoted are based on the UK timezone being GMT. However, as we are currently observing 'summer time' we are currently one hour ahead of GMT in the UK (GMT+1). This will change on October 31st, when the UK returns to GMT. However, Summer time in Australia doesn't end until April 3rd 2011.

To confuse matters even more, this means that the times Shadid gave you are actually correct until and including October 30th 2010 - it's just the timezones that are wrong.

However, on Sunday October 31st 2010, as the clocks go back in the UK and Europe, our shows will air an hour later in Australia, so will be as follows:
SEGA AGES - Saturday morning at 7.30am
Saturday Night SEGA - Sunday morning at 8.30am
Radio Redux - Monday morning at 5.30am

These times will be correct until the end of March 2011.

Isn't time fun kids?

The reason why our shows are on so early in Australia is because they are timed for UK listeners who are our biggest audience. However, all of our shows are available as podcasts, so if you don't fancy getting up early, you can still enjoy our 'live' shows.
What happend? Why did Saturday Night SEGA change from PM to AM. :blink:
I have tried downloading the shows but somehow they don't work and it sais that there is an error. :(
Oh well, I geuss I just stick to the normal Sonic Music I have.

One more think, It is so strange that even when i have stopped requesting Music, His World Special remix is still first in the top 10 requests! :biggrin:
How many weeks has it been? ;)
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:What happend? Why did Saturday Night SEGA change from PM to AM. :blink:
That was my bad, while converting timezones. So, it's still AM. :P

As for the podcasts, try SEGA Media for the MP3 versions of said live shows.

For the AAC ones, you need either iTunes (you can also subscribe to our shows via the iTunes Store, free of charge), Winamp, VLC Media Player or, if you're not using Windows 7, the AAC+ plugin for Windows Media Player 11 and under.
I live here now!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Hello, RadioSEGA people! I'm mtwinny and I'm new here on the boards!
I grew up a bit with Sonic the Hedgehog since I was a wee little 6 year old. I didn't knew what Sonic was until I tried playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with my 6 year old fingers. And now I grown up and still play Sonic games from time to time.

RadioSEGA came onto me back in spring 2009 and I was like "OH MAH GAWD I DIDN"T KNOW THERE WAS A RADIO STATION THAT PLAYS THIS SEGA STUFF!" The rest was kind of history. Life clinged onto me until back in the spring of 2010 RS was doing live shows. History came back to slap me silly, and I loved that slap.

Now, other than school, TV, internet, and anime, I find myself back at RadioSEGA and I hope to get along with everyone here and share a few laughs (or not ;) )!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Welcome to Radio Sega Mtwinny! I hope you enjoy being at here and come here quite often, just like me (Btw, I come here more than twice everyday.)!
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Nice to meet you mtwinny. I hope you enjoy your stay here at RadioSEGA. It's always nice to see new members.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Welcome mtwinny. Post some interesting threads and play nicely with the others and I'm sure we'll all get along. ^__^

(Watch out for that Biggest Sonic Fan though...)
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Hi mtwinny, and welcome to the forums!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:Welcome mtwinny. Post some interesting threads and play nicely with the others and I'm sure we'll all get along. ^__^

(Watch out for that Biggest Sonic Fan though...)

Don't worry, Kaito-Kun, I'm sure I'm on the lookout! :)
Awinnerwasyou wrote:Hi mtwinny, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks very much, Awinnerwasyou!
It's awesome to be part of the site!
ShadowPhantom wrote:Nice to meet you mtwinny. I hope you enjoy your stay here at RadioSEGA. It's always nice to see new members.

Much thanks ShadowPhantom!

Edited by Katio-kun: Please use the multi-quote function and/or the edit button in order to prevent multi-posting in the future. Thank you. ^__^
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010