Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jazzcat »

Hi I love games n game music since the Sega CD days food tv n being a good lol
Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

Hey, I’m Xhojn and I’ve been a Sega fan ever since my eldest sister got a Master System Mark 2 which had Sonic built into it. I then got a Mega Drive and the rest is history. I never sold any of my consoles and games but over the last year I have been playing a lot of retro games. Either stuff I never completed back in the day or games that I missed out on. It’s also awesome to find interesting Romhacks or homebrew for these old systems.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Welcome! Enjoy the retro music while ya search for those retro games!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

Twinny wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 pm Welcome! Enjoy the retro music while ya search for those retro games!
Thanks! The cost of retro games have gone crazy recently so I’m not picking much up but I did just buy a 32X and pre-ordered Life on Mars for the Mega Drive. It still amazes me that we’re getting so many new games all these years later!
aresef
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by aresef »

Hey guys, I’ve been aware of RadioSEGA for a while but I’m only joining now. I’m a longtime Sega fan. I think the Genesis was my first console way back in the day. I missed out on the Saturn but cherished my Dreamcast. I’m a hardcore Shenmue fan. I backed the threequel to the tune of like $300 and my then-wife was not happy with me.

I’m also heavily involved in the Power Rangers fandom. Have a podcast and go to conventions kind of involved.

By day, I’m a former journalist turned media relations guy for a hospital system in Baltimore.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Thanks for joining up! Enjoy requesting and favoriting off our Playlist!

tearsouf
Level 1
Level 1

Post by tearsouf »

Hi, I'm tear. My hobbies are mostly music and games. I've been a fan of Sonic since the 2000s, and it eventually led me into looking at other Sega games and content. Glad to be here!
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

tearsouf wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:15 am Hi, I'm tear. My hobbies are mostly music and games. I've been a fan of Sonic since the 2000s, and it eventually led me into looking at other Sega games and content. Glad to be here!
Welcome, welcome!

shynux
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: it/its

Post by shynux »

Hey!! I'm shy and I love Kitsunami the Fennec!! I'm a Sonic fan since I've played Sonic Rush a looong time ago. I love vgm, games, art and coding! (oh and mangas too!!) I love to get recommendations so if you think that I'd like something you already love then hand it to me :3 (you can find some of my interests on my profile already)

I'm generally interested in all the things that released between 1995 and 2010 (but of course there's great stuff to find outside of these years too.) I love forums so I'm glad that this one here still exsits! I'll browse some threads right now, so catch me there =D
"I believe that if you don't forget the sadness of this moment, we'll always be... together.
Okay?"
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

shynux wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:01 pm Hey!! I'm shy and I love Kitsunami the Fennec!! I'm a Sonic fan since I've played Sonic Rush a looong time ago. I love vgm, games, art and coding! (oh and mangas too!!) I love to get recommendations so if you think that I'd like something you already love then hand it to me :3 (you can find some of my interests on my profile already)

I'm generally interested in all the things that released between 1995 and 2010 (but of course there's great stuff to find outside of these years too.) I love forums so I'm glad that this one here still exsits! I'll browse some threads right now, so catch me there =D
Enjoy your stay!