Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:F1 2013 Complete Edition, Got it for 15.30 from Asda with my mates staff discount, best thing was i grabbed the standard copy & was charged for one but given the recently released Complete Edition, Didn't realise till i was on the tram back & wondered where the DLC codes were.
And of course you went back to the shop and tried to help them correct their mistake, right?
Sergadra wrote:Arma 2 Complete for 6€

but its too bad that there are no servers for standard gaming and i dont like DayZ
Are you not able to host your own?
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Kaito-kun wrote:Are you not able to host your own?
uhm... i could but i have nobody to play ^^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Rise of Nations Extended Edition.

...Never thought I'd see this day... My baby's back!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

No-one's bought any games for three months? I find that hard to believe.

Nevertheless it's time for an update!

I made an awesome terrible decision yesterday: I bought a Wii U with three games: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Sonic Lost World.

Guess which two are fantastic and which one is disappointing even by its' franchise's own low standards!

And for some reason no shops in Dumfries stock Wind Waker HD. Mental!

Add me as a friend! Nintendo ID: Matsuo-Kaito
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'm not even sure what I've bought in between now and the last post. Guess some notable ones would be Yakuza Dead Souls, Dead Rising 2/3 on PC, Metro Redux, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, and I've preordered the CE of Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2.

edit: oh I also bought Remember Me in the Capcom Steam Sale p.cool. Also got a few games in the classic game sale on PSN: God Hand, Power Stone Collection (man I bought a lot of Capcom crap) and maybe Gungrave Overdose? I need to check that lol

edit2: i can in fact confirm that Gungrave Overdose was purchased. Wish the original was on PSN
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Preordered Theatrhythm: Curtain Call yesterday from Zavvi! CANNOT WAIT to play this game! :D :D
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Chukapi wrote:Preordered Theatrhythm: Curtain Call yesterday from Zavvi! CANNOT WAIT to play this game! :D :D
I wouldn't have gone with Zavvi if that was the case for me. Should really preorder it but I'm toying with the idea of getting it digitally.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Chukapi wrote:Preordered Theatrhythm: Curtain Call yesterday from Zavvi! CANNOT WAIT to play this game! :D :D
All aboard the hype train! My copy should be arriving from Square Enix on Friday.
Reknoc wrote:I wouldn't have gone with Zavvi if that was the case for me. Should really preorder it but I'm toying with the idea of getting it digitally.
I'm sure we're all well aware of your Zavvi experiences by now.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:All aboard the hype train! My copy should be arriving from Square Enix on Friday.

I'm sure we're all well aware of your Zavvi experiences by now.
you can never be aware enough

*proceeds to burn down a zavvi effigy*
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Reknoc wrote:I wouldn't have gone with Zavvi if that was the case for me. Should really preorder it but I'm toying with the idea of getting it digitally.
Ordinarily yeah I'm not a big fan of Zavvi. But they had a great deal on which combined with a voucher code made it £20! Can't pass that up. I'm guessing based on Kaito-Kun and your comments they've screwed you over in the past? :(
Kaito-kun wrote:All aboard the hype train! My copy should be arriving from Square Enix on Friday.
Toot toot! Can't wait to see what new songs they have in store. (But hopefully less in the actual store. C'mon Square, don't make me pay moar!)