Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I also got the Wonder Boy Collection. Love III, been meaning to play IV.

Monster Land is a right bast though.
Not totally teetotal.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Kaito-kun wrote:River Song? Ehhhhh...Kind of puts me off it. I've never been overly keen on her. Steven Moffat seems to love her though.
Yeah, the bits where you get to play as her are also the weakest imo.
Need to finish the game too. It shouldn't be too hard.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I really should get the SEGA Vintage Collection games that have come out. Was going to get them bundled on XBLA, but the fact that they're all seperate on PSN with individual trophy lists is leaning me more that way. Then again...they're all £3.49 on PSN, compared to 800MSP on XBLA..oh, decisions decisions :(
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

A "purchase", just preordered Tales of Graces f on amazon for £35.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Gavvie wrote:I really should get the SEGA Vintage Collection games that have come out. Was going to get them bundled on XBLA, but the fact that they're all seperate on PSN with individual trophy lists is leaning me more that way. Then again...they're all £3.49 on PSN, compared to 800MSP on XBLA..oh, decisions decisions :(
Too bad some of the sound chip emulations have been ruined and can be ear screeching on them.
They also added separate title screens for them all.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I really don't get that. IMO inaccurate sound emulation is completely unacceptable. About 10 or so years ago, the Genesis/SMS/32x/CD emulator known as Kega came about and the emulation was spot on and always has been. If a random guy can create a perfectly functioning Sega emulator that long ago why the shit can't Sega do it now?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I really don't get that. IMO inaccurate sound emulation is completely unacceptable. About 10 or so years ago, the Genesis/SMS/32x/CD emulator known as Kega came about and the emulation was spot on and always has been. If a random guy can create a perfectly functioning Sega emulator that long ago why the shit can't Sega do it now?
Incompetence? Lack of insight? SEGA has had some negative dealing with proper emulation before after all.

And I love Kega Fusion to freaking bits.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Incompetence? Lack of insight? SEGA has had some negative dealing with proper emulation before after all.

And I love Kega Fusion to freaking bits.
Fusion is the best Sega Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/32X and Sega CD emulator
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Definitely. Kega and Kega Fusion are my introduction to alot of games that I otherwise would not know about.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Kega Fusion also emulates other consoles such as SG1000, SC3000, SF7000, Pico and others! But the best Master System emulator (only on windows though) is Meka. You can see the registers from the master system, the nvram, and edit the hex in real time so that you see the changes imediately!! You can also make cool hacks with this emu!
However Kega introduced me to the Megadrive! I didn't know it existed!! :)