Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:eww, brace yourself to be disappointed

i know i was *regrets spending £70 on the game & guide*
It's a Final Fantasy made by the X team, the case could have been full of shit and I'd still wouldn't manage to feel disappointment. Only got it because it was literally the only other thing I kinda want to play out of the 2 for £30 GAME had on, and £10 for it wasn't bad.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:It's a Final Fantasy made by the X team, the case could have been full of shit and I'd still wouldn't manage to feel disappointment. Only got it because it was literally the only other thing I kinda want to play out of the 2 for £30 GAME had on, and £10 for it wasn't bad.
amazing how it can go from such a good game as X to something as bad as XIII, im glad to be in FF14 beta, doubt ill blind buy anymore FF's after this

but £10??? >=( not happy i want to return mine & get it for £10 hehe
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:amazing how it can go from such a good game as X to something as bad as XIII
N... not really. Though I'd say it takes some serious effort to make a game worse than FFX.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:N... not really. Though I'd say it takes some serious effort to make a game worse than FFX.
i hold 10 in high regard so its not easily beaten

hmm, its worse than the concept/way FF11 was released? i think the worse thing about it is how good it looked & how good they made it seem, yet come release day we were dissapointed

plus we were kept hanging for years
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:i hold 10 in high regard so its not easily beaten

hmm, its worse than the concept/way FF11 was released? i think the worse thing about it is how good it looked & how good they made it seem, yet come release day we were dissapointed

plus we were kept hanging for years
I on the other hand consider X to be the worst in the entire series and I'm not a massive fan of the series.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Last week I picked up Sonic & the Black knight for a tenner, MadWorld for a fiver, and both No More Heroes and the Wii version of Okami in HMV's buy 2 for £30 thing. Yesterday, I bought Phoenix Wright: Trials And Tribulations and Broken Sword on the DS.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I actually really liked FF13 until after I completed it. The battle system was great and the story was good enough for my tastes, but at the end game it was just grind grind grind and even the battle system couldn't make that interesting enough.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Awinnerwasyou wrote: both No More Heroes and the Wii version of Okami in HMV's buy 2 for £30 thing.
Good lad, good games but a bit pricey.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

A bulky turbo ps2 remote - £1

:D not paying £30+ for a ps3 one & this feels quite nice
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I quite like FFXIII from what I've played actually. Was a fan of FFX as well, as anybody who knew me back then can quite easily attest to.