Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

If you're looking for a fun Harvest Moon game on DS I'd recommend Rune Factory, it's utter brilliance. I played Harvest Moon & Island of Happiness, one was a GBA port with bugs and the other was just a complete disaster :( not tried Tree of Happiness though.

Few iPod games bought:

Asphalt 5
Angry Birds
Wolfboy
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea Rune Factory was brilliant, though of course now it's no longer a Harvest Moon game.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

The Wii version was pretty good, there was a huge focus on dungeon crawling though, you literally couldn't get some tools until you pounded on monsters.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Sunshine island took island of happiness and improved on it. Trust me it's a good improvement, rune factory was fun though it's very slow when you start out.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Went to the flea market today and got Kirby's Dreamland 2 for gameboy and Unjammer Lammy (ps1) for my girlfriend since she likes the Parappa the rapper game.
ImageImage
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

A pre-owned 360 Elite with Crackdown 2.

...Yeah.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Rayne wrote:A pre-owned 360 Elite with Crackdown 2.

...Yeah.
hey wanna play online?

oh wait YOU HAVE TO PAY IF YOU WANT TO!!!
plus most of the live members are pre pubescent Americans who act the hard man screeching on voice chat

and my new purchase was another PS2 remote, this ones good, its shaped like a ps2 remote, has triggers and is as heavy as a regular PS2 remote, NO MORE BIG HEAVY REMOTE :D!!
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Matty wrote:hey wanna play online?

plus most of the live members are pre pubescent Americans who act the hard man screeching on voice chat

and my new purchase was another PS2 remote, this ones good, its shaped like a ps2 remote, has triggers and is as heavy as a regular PS2 remote, NO MORE BIG HEAVY REMOTE :D!!
This is my 5th 360, so I know how it all works. To be honest I'd rather pay a fiver a month to play Halo 3 than spend that same fiver on a game I won't enjoy.

Only reason I got another was because I had about 100 quid trade in credit at game and f**k all to spend it on
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:hey wanna play online?

So are PSN users what's your point?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Rayne wrote:This is my 5th 360, so I know how it all works. To be honest I'd rather pay a fiver a month to play Halo 3 than spend that same fiver on a game I won't enjoy.

Only reason I got another was because I had about 100 quid trade in credit at game and f**k all to spend it on
fair enough then, why sell all the other ones? just boredom & wanted more games or something?
Reknoc wrote:So are PSN users what's your point?
i find psn users are just as bad, but their arent as many of them

why? cheapskate parents, they're happy to buy the console & live, but kids will want a new game every week, get an xbox, it can be modded to play backups, ps3 cant

also you get a headset with an xbox but not ps3 ;)

(keyboards annoying me, dont hate on any spelling mistakes xD)