Your recent "other" purchases

What it says on the tin...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

They have a few limited editions at the month. Orange,double choc, white choc and peanut butter. There gonna do a vote for the best one and whoever wins the vote survives. The other ones get discontinued.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

richarddavies wrote:They have a few limited editions at the month. Orange,double choc, white choc and peanut butter. There gonna do a vote for the best one and whoever wins the vote survives. The other ones get discontinued.
Ah, that's kinda like the Mountain Dew thing they had here with three different flavors, something called "Dew-mocracy" or something like that. Though I wished I snagged a couple of those other flavors...wonder why those aren't here in America...huh

Anyway I brought the white chocolate Kit Kat...so much creamier than the original milk chocolate one...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Bought a Kermit the Frog Beanie off Amazon for my partner for Valentines :)
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

They're selling large bags of jelly babies for a pound in the corner shop.

I've had 2 bags in the last 2 days.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Got my Ibanez guitar fixed which costed about $35 and I also ordered this stuff called "Guitar Honey" which is like lemon oil, only better. Used to clean and condition the fretboard. Also will be looking to buy either a Shure SM57 or SM58 so that future vocal tracks on my songs will be much better. All this time I've just been using a cheap $25 Nady mic with really crappy frequency response and output volume.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

richarddavies wrote:They have a few limited editions at the month. Orange,double choc, white choc and peanut butter. There gonna do a vote for the best one and whoever wins the vote survives. The other ones get discontinued.
Yeah, but I'm fairly sure this isn't the first time they've done white chocolate KitKat Crunchy's. Or Peanut Butter for that matter.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

If peanut butter doesn't win then rats to them.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Got myself a few things recently. A Shure SM58 mic which is the industry standard so expect better quality vocals in future recordings, 6 microfiber cloths, new strings, and something I'm really excited about is...

This stuff. I've seen it in action on other peoples guitars and they look amazing after applying it. And can be used to polish metal hardware too. I'm too tired to apply it right now, but I'm indeed excited to use it..and it smells like bubblegum. 0o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Something else I'm sure Kaito will make a comment on.
Just ordered this. With limited edition goodies.

http://www.dancemania-ex.com/blog/2011/ ... ort-final/
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Something else I'm sure Kaito will make a comment on.
Just ordered this. With limited edition goodies.

http://www.dancemania-ex.com/blog/2011/ ... ort-final/
After you said that I really wanted to avoid commenting, but some of that tracklist is pretty good.