Mini-Movie Reviews

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well everybody in my school said the movie was shit. I guess thats Australian taste.
You must go to a horrible school then,and Australian taste? We'll be taking away Finding Nemo from them now. Just joking, anyway that's not true because I was reading wall-e was on top of the charts over there when it came out and Australian critics gave it very positive reviews like the rest of the world.
Wayne The Game
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Wayne The Game »

RWDebara wrote:You must go to a horrible school then,and Australian taste? We'll be taking away Finding Nemo from them now. Just joking, anyway that's not true because I was reading wall-e was on top of the charts over there when it came out and Australian critics gave it very positive reviews like the rest of the world.
And why wouldn't it be top of the charts, I've never seen a movie portray such a blissful future for mankind. Getting to float about in a sweet chair whilst having your pc and as much food as you want at your finger tips... Heaven.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^What a great future that you don't even notice whats around you xD Too distracted by all the advertisement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9GSGGypffk
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Than it settles it, I am going to my friend and I am going to tell him that he was wrong.
Wait, let me ask some other guys in my school about what they think.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Watched Unstoppable yesterday with a friend. It's actually a nice movie, really was behind the protagonists throughout the whole thing. Working trains is serious stuff :P . The only thing I disliked were the news crew and some phone-camera holding people. They'd really risk their lives over getting footage on youtube? Madness....
Apart from that, i'd recommend it
This is somewhat related because it happened after the movie:
The Sega Rally Cabinet is gone! T_T
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

The last week of my school is activity week and on Monday, we are going to the cinemas to watch a movie. I was hoping that we are going to watch Mega Mind but it seems that we are going to watch Harry Potter 7 ep 1 and since I haven't watched all the other Harry Potters, I am forced to spend my week end watching all the others using the Internet.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

So I saw one of my family members watching that Dragonball Evolution movie which I have completed avoided. I glanced for a few minutes at some young guy with black hair who claimed to be Master Roshi and watched as he performed an orange kamehameha to light candles and resurrect some kid claiming to be Goku. And there was also a girl with black hair who claimed to be Bulma...

I laughed, slowly walked away, and never looked back.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Tomorrow's the day I will have to go and watch Harry potter 7. I couldn't be bodered seeing what has happend before number 7 and I am clueless and kind of dissapointed.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Should have read the books then.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Can't be stuffed eider. Movies are far more easier.