Anime & Manga Discussion

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Schezo wrote:You, Sir, speaks the truth.

Weren't they going to finish the one film he was working on before he passed away? Was supposed to be his last one, so it would be a great way of honoring him, assuming they are able to.
Yea they are, I hope they do and it turns out great.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Started reading Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro it's hilarious and surreal. Basically it's like a fever dream version of Detective Conan/Case Closed.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Reknoc wrote:Started reading Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro it's hilarious and surreal. Basically it's like a fever dream version of Detective Conan/Case Closed.
You have sparked my interest. I shall check it out.

Speaking of Detective Conan im starting to reread the series again and watching the show again from episode one.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Still reading Neuro and it's still amazing.

Also trying to catch up with Reborn but all the italian and rather blurry art make it kinda hard follow, I know they're in the future and there's this dude who's evil and this other dude and I dunno whatever. The battles are cool and I really like the powers.
fallenangel
Level 1
Level 1

Post by fallenangel »

recently i've been reading/watching D.Gray-Man...although i can't watch the dubbed of D.Gray cause everytime i hear Kanda's voice i keep wondering if he's going to say Roy Mustang's mini skirt line XD .

RWDebara if you want a good mech anime there are a fair bunch theres Eureka 7, The mars daybreak, Code Geass and Evengelion to name but a few out of all these however the mars day break is the oldest but is quite good imo

although i have to admit the anime i'm most enthused about it Evangelion, i could talk about it for hours and i can't wait for the second movie of four to come out on DVD XD
The difference between the right thing and the wrong thing is what people believe
Officially a crazy fanfiction writer who has mini muses that like to argue with each other
Fallen Angel
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Haha, evangelion... HAHAHAHA

D. Gray-Man was awesome, but then it went monthly then it went crazy and is totally impossible to follow now.

Just read the first two chapters of the Rock Lee spinoff which I guess is being serielized in some new Jump magazine for kids. It's awesome and better than Naruto itself.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^There's a Rock lee spin-off? *goes off to hunt it down*
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

fallenangel wrote:recently i've been reading/watching D.Gray-Man...although i can't watch the dubbed of D.Gray cause everytime i hear Kanda's voice i keep wondering if he's going to say Roy Mustang's mini skirt line XD .
I don't know, part of the appeal of Travis Willingham is that he sounds almost exactly the same in all the roles he plays. Ok, it's not a good thing for a voice actor in reality but it is funny hearing Roy Mustang while you're playing Street Fighter IV.
Reknoc wrote: Just read the first two chapters of the Rock Lee spin-off which I guess is being serialized in some new Jump magazine for kids. It's awesome and better than Naruto itself.
I'm simultaneously repulsed and curious.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I don't know, part of the appeal of Travis Willingham is that he sounds almost exactly the same in all the roles he plays. Ok, it's not a good thing for a voice actor in reality but it is funny hearing Roy Mustang while you're playing Street Fighter IV.
Some get away with it, like Liam O'Brien. Others don't.

Like Bosch
Kaito-kun wrote:I'm simultaneously repulsed and curious.
It's so good.