What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

STALKER. Fuck me this game is amazing, and hard. Oh god so hard. I'd never get anywhere if it wasn't for the fact I can quick save.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Red Alert 3. Yeah still... It's freaking hard. Damn Soviets....
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Sonic Adventure.
Which reminds me, why in it's pause menu is the "resume" option 2nd from bottom?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Playing a bit of LA Noir now. Bought it the other week but didn't want to start it until i'd finished a few other games. Not sure what to make of it yet. Seems like an interesting enough concept but im not sure if it's engaging enough to keep me playing if it's as long as most other Rockstar games.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Red Alert 3. Yeah still... It's freaking hard. Damn Soviets....
I need to play that at done point: I bought it off Steam during a sale but it struggles to run on my computer.
richarddavies wrote:Playing a bit of LA Noir now. Bought it the other week but didn't want to start it until i'd finished a few other games. Not sure what to make of it yet. Seems like an interesting enough concept but im not sure if it's engaging enough to keep me playing if it's as long as most other Rockstar games.
That's probably because it's a Team Bondi game that only really used the Rockstar name to market itself as "From the publishers of GTA and Red Dead Redemption!"
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I didn't play Red Alert 3 for ages because my computer is rubbish and I didn't like the thought of playing it with a controller on the 360 either. But you get used to it. I liked it in the end.
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I need to play that at done point: I bought it off Steam during a sale but it struggles to run on my computer.

That's probably because it's a Team Bondi game that only really used the Rockstar name to market itself as "From the publishers of GTA and Red Dead Redemption!"
Probably for the best since the "Developers of The Getaway that force their employees to work inhuman hours" probably wouldn't help the game sell.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'm playing RA3 on the PS3. The game is quite fun and since it has nothing to do with it's previous games, you don't have trouble understanding it. Still... It really becomes hard... REALLY hard... and I'm not good at strategy games. And Strategy games aren't the type of games you could easily watch a play through and imitate it. Don't suppose anyone could help me out eider.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

If it's like every other C&C game you just spam as many units as possible and rush the enemy.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

About to try out Batman Arkham Asylum. Recently I've had sort of a graphic novel/comic kick and after hearing so many good things about this game, decided to give it a shot.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.