What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Still... Playing... Sonic... Colours!!!!!!!!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played some Front Mission Evolved last night, it's still not bad until the game forced me to have shitty hover legs. Did an on foot mission aswell and it was alright, nothing special but it controlled decently enough.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've never played Persona, but I have heard of its awesomeness before. I should try and find a copy sometime.

My housemate got me Fallout New Vegas for Christmas, and has allowed me to start playing it early ^_^
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played abit of Quantum Theory, I'm certainly enjoying it abit more with the 360 pad. It's still a blatent Gears knock off only with an even more unappealing artstyle and with aiming feeling abit off, and rather bad graphics. Also I guess instead of grenades you eventually get some woman with a sword you can fling around.
hedgy
Level 1
Level 1

Post by hedgy »

I'm busy playing sonic colours atm (finished story line but still need more simulator stages.) Also sonic freeriders (how to get those other chars? XD ) and I'm busy with titan rose for over a year now, I love this MMORPG x3 and it's free:3
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im playing through Mass effect 2 mainly. I've really gotten into it now. It really is an epic game and the fact I got it for £12 new made it even sweeter. Im also playing through the first Phoenix wright on the ds. Funnily enough i've played 2 and 3 but not all of the first. Im really enjoying it. Imon the samurai case at the mo. Ooh also im playing bits of Hotel dusk too. I just have quick 20 minute blasts before I go sleep so it's taking awhile to finish it.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Poker Night at the Inventory - it's quite good fun with some amusing dialogue. Why it has no multiplayer I can't comprehend.

Jump Superstars - I can't figure out the damned menus.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Rayne wrote:Poker Night at the Inventory - it's quite good fun with some amusing dialogue. Why it has no multiplayer I can't comprehend.
To be fair it was made by a whole 4 people and the game part is just an excuse to have a bunch of characters talk to each other. Apparently they had more lawyers involved than developers.
Rayne wrote:Jump Superstars - I can't figure out the damned menus.
Superstars is rather import unfriendly, you might have been better off with Ultimate Stars. Anyway first time IGN has ever shined: http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/706897/
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Went to http://WWW.playsega.co.uk and played some of my old childhood games like Streets of Rage1,2,3,Golden Axe and etc. Nice old games.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

hedgy wrote:I'm busy playing sonic colours atm (finished story line but still need more simulator stages.) Also sonic freeriders (how to get those other chars? XD ) and I'm busy with titan rose for over a year now, I love this MMORPG x3 and it's free:3
Heh, thought I was the only one knowing about Rose. Still, hasn't convinced me to get addicted to it, like League of Legends. o:
Biggest sonic fan wrote:Went to http://WWW.playsega.co.uk and played some of my old childhood games like Streets of Rage1,2,3,Golden Axe and etc. Nice old games.
Streets of Rage 1&2 are one of THE best Mega Drive games out there. And said one of THE best, not THE best, there's still good ones out there. :P

--------------------------------------

As I said before, currently playing Professor Layton and The Curious Village, which is really, REALLY fun. (Like Ace Attorney, but with puzzles.)

And in 3 days and 3 hours time, I'll get my hands all bloody. With Meat. And Crabs. An-

Ok, next week I'll start playing Super Meat Boy. u.u
I live here now!