What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been playing Shin Megami Tensei 4, not massively far but it seems pretty good though not as good as Lucifer's Call. Even with the return of 3D dungeons (welcomed) it feels more like an evolution of Strange Journey, which felt like a SMT game by the dudes that did Etrian Odyssey more than a SMT game by the people who make SMT, than a follow on to SMT3, but then Strange Journey itself was supposed to be SMT4 but wasn't due to setting.
Wonderstar_Gurl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wonderstar_Gurl »

at the moment I'm playing bordrelands on the ps3
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Playing through Dishonoured at the mo. It's good! Although I have yet to complete it, I wouldn't call it amazing. It's got good stealth mechanics, cool abilities, and a moderately engaging story. God the character models are ugly. Good ol' Unreal engine.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I was playing Final Fantasy XIV earlier this week and I realised something: I was not having fun. So I thought to myself "Stuff this!" and threw Just Cause 2 back into the PS3. A sensible decision. That was fun. Although today I moved back to Hyrule Warriors, which is also fun. Very fun.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Mostly Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd on my Vita. I have to say I wasn't expecting to like this game so much. Hell, I wasn't expecting to like it at all. But it's so fun and addictive. And I'm starting to get the hang of it which makes it even more fun.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

KC wrote:Mostly Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd on my Vita. I have to say I wasn't expecting to like this game so much. Hell, I wasn't expecting to like it at all. But it's so fun and addictive. And I'm starting to get the hang of it which makes it even more fun.
Do you play many rhythm games?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Kaito-kun wrote:Do you play many rhythm games?
Nope, which is odd, since I love music and video game music. Last one I remember playing was Space Channel 5 Part 2.

I take it Miku isn't very hard for a seasoned rhythm games player?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

KC wrote:Nope, which is odd, since I love music and video game music. Last one I remember playing was Space Channel 5 Part 2.

I take it Miku isn't very hard for a seasoned rhythm games player?
It has its moments on the highest difficulty.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:It has its moments on the highest difficulty.
Normal in f 2nd is like, 90% bullshit. It's amazing how much nonsense they pack into it with the 2 button limitation
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Finally got around to starting & finishing Far Cry 3 from PS+ a good while back. It's a truly great game, would be an amazing one but a few issues for me are the limited gameplay, unlike something like GTA or Just Cause where theres a lot to do outside the missions, this is fairly limited, the worse culprit being the controls at least on PS3, feeling iffy.

Having triangle to:

1) Heal
2) Quick Switch weapons
3) Put fire out

Doesn't help much in the middle of a fight, especially when holding triangle both heals & puts fire out, not good when you're on low health, on fire & being attacked.

Now to wait for next weekend & get started on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 :D