What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^ You reminded me I bought Sonic unleashed a little while back. If im honest up to yet I actually like the Sonic levels, I think there good but i've tried. I've really tried but I can't get through the werehog levels. It's like a punishment for having so much fun on the Sonic level before. I can't even get through a level now without turning it off in boredom.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Oh yeah, I still need to get that game but I can't decide if I want better graphics or better game play...
ImageImage
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Stuck on Security Hall in Dark Story. Face it, I suck at the Knux/Rouge levels. Takes me at least ten minutes. There's no way I can find three Chaos Emeralds in five minutes!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

ShadowPhantom wrote:Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Stuck on Security Hall in Dark Story. Face it, I suck at the Knux/Rouge levels. Takes me at least ten minutes. There's no way I can find three Chaos Emeralds in five minutes!
Have you checked the safes? I love the music in that stage; I had it stuck in my head for so long after I first heard it.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Rouge's harder levels were the only levels I wasn't the most fond of in what is a SEGA CLASSIC. But yeah, Kaito-kun is right, the music in that stage is pretty awesome. In fact, all of the music besides character themes are pretty cool. And Live & Learn has now become Crush 40's 'Get a Rope' song (at a concert; if they don't play it, they're going to get it).
richarddavies wrote:^ You reminded me I bought Sonic unleashed a little while back. If im honest up to yet I actually like the Sonic levels, I think there good but i've tried. I've really tried but I can't get through the werehog levels. It's like a punishment for having so much fun on the Sonic level before. I can't even get through a level now without turning it off in boredom.
Are you playing the PS2/Wii version or the PS3/X360 version? They are quite different, especially the werehog levels... the PS3 one I actually found to be quite fun, but the PS2/Wii one, except for the last night stage, were quite boring.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I played the current gen version ( I have the 360 version). It just felt like work rather than fun trying to get through the werehog levels for me. To be fair though I've not got too far into it so I'll probably give it another go. It's just slipped down my list slighty of games I want to play.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woNeL2iKafg ;D fially got it working after having to patch it myself, currently got 39% of things unlocked, quite scared to touch some of the songs on extreme after trying one or 2 out|:
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I played the current gen version ( I have the 360 version). It just felt like work rather than fun trying to get through the werehog levels for me. To be fair though I've not got too far into it so I'll probably give it another go. It's just slipped down my list slighty of games I want to play.
Trust me, it doesn't get any better. The werehog levels actually get longer and introduce one hit kill traps D: It got to the point where I had a 5 minute Sonic Stage, 20 minutes fucking around hub worlds and then a 45 minute werehog stage. Sooooooo not worth the effort!

I'm currently playing:

Watchmen the end is nigh - Love the visuals and the basic gameplay is mindless fun. I've completed it 4 times (3 on ps3, 1 on 360) so going through it again is mind numbing!! Want to do it twice more though, then I can say it's done and dusted.

Golden Axe - Sheesh this game is broken! Tyris might be hot but she can't walk without falling through the floor XD
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Rayne wrote:Golden Axe - Sheesh this game is broken! Tyris might be hot but she can't walk without falling through the floor XD
Try jumping whilst standing still. On my game it clips her ever so slightly to the left each and every time.