What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Started playing Metro 2033 last night. Not too far in but it seems solid enough at the mo. The graphics are lovely and the post apocalyptic setting is really well done. It provides a great atmosphere to it. I'll just have to play it some more and see if it's a great game.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I've been playing Kirby's Dreamland 2 and it's been pretty fun but the last secret boss is quite difficult :mad: I also just found out that it works on the Super Game Boy and has all new colors and sounds - neat!
ImageImage
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Earthworm Jim HD, I've beaten already in single mode and online mode too. The 3 bonus levels are great especially the old lady boss and also the bonus level theme is awesome
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Sonic Adventure DX

I finally beat the Egg Viper after two weeks of trying and failing. On to the dreaded fishing levels...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

^ that thing is tame compared to Eggman Land on sonic unleashed
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Never understood the flack the fishing levels get, I thought they were a laugh and a change of pace that broke the game up well - like those funky bonus levels in Tempest 2000.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Some of them are worse than others, but they're nowhere near the frustration of the Emerald hunting levels from SA1 and SA2.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

How about the emerald levels from Sonic heros?

the last 2 were annoying iirc >.> (its been too long)

and im making slow progress through higata happa (PSN)

a unique bhs (Bullet Hell Shooter) imo
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I finished Metro 2033 last night. Was a good game overall. The atmosphere was good and the controls and gameplay were tight. There's little niggles I didn't like for example there's a focus on the game for using dark to hide yourself and be stealthy but it seems pretty random as to whether enemys can see you or not and I wasn't too taken with the story but it was a solid game. I've also started to replay Heavy rain but im changing the way I play it to affect the outcome.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Bakugan Battle Brawlers - I've now finished the story and I'm on the long grind to get the required number of wins & all bakugan/cards for the last of the achievements. It's getting a tad repetitive now, I've got an ultimate deck/strategy that never fails to win so it's just a case of mashing A to get through the matches :P still really impressed with it though, great animation, great soundtrack, deep game, really good fun