What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Kaito-kun wrote:We need to arrange a trade at some point.
What do you want? :ohmy: I haven't really got around to breeding or collecting yet, just trying to hammer through all the locations.

Actually while I'm on the subject of Pokemon:

F***ING HM MOVES ARE BOLLOCKS, NO PLAYER ENJOYS THEM, THEY MAKE JACK ALL SENSE AND THEY JUST MAKE POKEMON EVEN MORE UN-FUN THAN THE GRINDFEST ALREADY IS

There we go
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:What do you want? :ohmy: I haven't really got around to breeding or collecting yet, just trying to hammer through all the locations.
I'm not fussed, I'd just like the Pokérus.
Rayne wrote:Actually while I'm on the subject of Pokemon:

F***ING HM MOVES ARE BOLLOCKS, NO PLAYER ENJOYS THEM, THEY MAKE JACK ALL SENSE AND THEY JUST MAKE POKEMON EVEN MORE UN-FUN THAN THE GRINDFEST ALREADY IS

There we go
Ah, you read my blog post.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Good thing Black and White doesn't have HMs.
Click to reveal
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Played a little bit of Black ops last night on teh multiplayer. Im likin it up to yet. The maps are pretty good which is a make or break deal for me so im happy and im liking the wager matches. Biggest thing that's suprised me though is just how popular it is. I knew it was gonna be big but at one point there were over 3 million people online on the 360 version last night! Made the game chug to shit on some matches. Hope they get that sorted.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I just beat Jill on Resi 5 on pro mode. I went online to do this as richard said it was a bitch to beat. But it turns out the computer AI is smarter then a online player as i beat Jill the second i switched back to an AI controlled partner...WTF?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Gonic wrote:I just beat Jill on Resi 5 on pro mode. I went online to do this as richard said it was a bitch to beat. But it turns out the computer AI is smarter then a online player as i beat Jill the second i switched back to an AI controlled partner...WTF?

Ha, I've not tried it online to be honest I did it with the AI aswell but it stressed me out. Sheva just kept getting her arse kicked. The only upside now is I had to replay that section so many times I could probably do it in my sleep.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Played a little bit of Black ops last night on teh multiplayer. Im likin it up to yet. The maps are pretty good which is a make or break deal for me so im happy and im liking the wager matches. Biggest thing that's suprised me though is just how popular it is. I knew it was gonna be big but at one point there were over 3 million people online on the 360 version last night! Made the game chug to shit on some matches. Hope they get that sorted.
Have you played Zork yet?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Reknoc wrote:Have you played Zork yet?
I haven't yet. Im going on it in a bit. I'll give it a go.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

That computer thing seems worth buying the game for.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Tried Zork. There's one big hurdle with a text game that I never really considered until I turned it on. The lack of a keyboard. You have to type every command in with the pad so it takes 10 minutes to open a pissin door. I didn't play it long.

Just tried the first mission of the single player. Got 3 quarters through and then my guy got jammed inside a door and then the game checkpointed so when I reloaded It carried on from there. So I turned that off aswell.