What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Got Naruto 2, Broken bond or whatever you call it on the 360 from Lovefilm yesterday. Only played a bit but im liking it up to yet. Very similar to the first one which is a good thing in my eyes as I quite liked it.
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

I got bored of the PS3 games for the moment. Started playing Dynasty Warriors 3, Pokemon Platinum Version, and Super Mario 64 DS.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Assassin's Creed 2
Click to reveal
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

richarddavies wrote:Got Naruto 2, Broken bond or whatever you call it on the 360 from Lovefilm yesterday. Only played a bit but im liking it up to yet. Very similar to the first one which is a good thing in my eyes as I quite liked it.

Well I was playing this but it's come to a screeching halt. The disc was pretty scratched when I got it but it worked but it juddered a bit in points. I've got up to a certain point now though and it just crashes everytime at the same point. I can't install it to the hard drive either. I'll just buy it I think when I next get chance. Pisses me off though.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Playing Burnout Paradise that I got from Playstation Plus, might take that until I rebuy it on the cheap and get a PSN card to buy the Complete DLC Edition, since the Complete Edition is not available here for some reason. >_>
I live here now!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Got Tron on the 360 off Lovefilm. I think it's a solid enough 6/10 fighter with some Prince of Persia wall climbing thrown in but it does have some of the Daft Punk soundtrack in it though which immediately bumps the score up by 5 points so it's an 11/10. I mean there's a bit where your Light cyclin down the side of a building while Derezzed is playing I mean come on!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Finished off InFamous, That ending D: I did not expect that

Started InFamous 2 & Duke Nukem Forever, Disappointed with Duke, Expected more considering how long its took them
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Matty wrote:Started InFamous 2 & Duke Nukem Forever, Disappointed with Duke, Expected more considering how long its took them
Gamers these days...

Duke took 10 years, yes, but Gearbox only picked up the last 2 years to polish and release it, and OF COURSE the game will feel like a 90's gane, short, simple & hard.

I haven't tried the full version yet, but I actually want to because it still is awesome, despite its negativity.
I live here now!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shadid wrote: I haven't tried the full version yet, but I actually want to because it still is awesome, despite its negativity.
How can you make that opinion if you haven't tried it yet?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Kaito-kun wrote:How can you make that opinion if you haven't tried it yet?
Tried the demo on the 360, obviously.
I live here now!